Chapter 11

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
Again if suicide attempts/mentions of suicide are something that triggers you or disturbs you or anything like that, please be careful when/if you read.

. . . 3 r d P e r s o n . . .

Inside the room, Rori sat on her bed with tears in her eyes and bottles of Tylenol and water in front of her. The blonde woman was back, kneeling behind her with her hands on her shoulders. "You can do it my little Aurora." She cooed into her ear, playing with her hair. "It'll be easy." She whispered.

"All you've got to do it take them, then it'll be over, Squirt." A man with auburn hair told her. Her father. He knelt besides the bed, then stood up, sitting next to her mother. "Then you can be with us." She took the pills in her hand, her cheeks already red and stained with tears.

"Nobody will think you're worthless ever again. No more letting people down. No more being unable to save anyone." He mother coaxed her, taking the hand she held the pills in, pouring them into Rori's other one.

"We love you, Squirt." Her father said as she stared at Tylenol pills in her hand. "These people are lying. You can finally be with us again. We'll love you."

"If you love us..." Her mother began, Rori turned to her and tried sniffed back her tears. "You'd do this." Pip tilted her head. "Do you love us, Briar-Rose?"

"Of course I do, mum." Rori whispered her reply.

"Then do it." She took a shaky breath and lifted her hand, the excessive amount of pills passed her lips, followed by the water.

"Well done, Squirt." Alf congratulated, "You'll be with us soon. Don't worry."

...

Rori's head spun and she blinked drowsily as she leant against the bedhead. Her abdomen twisted in pain, causing her to let out a whimper. He breathing was laboured as her mother stroked her hair away from her damp forehead, her father sitting besides Pip. "It hurts so much," Rori sobbed and she smiled down at her, comfortingly.

"I know it hurts now, honey. But it'll be over soon." Rori suddenly lunged forward and stumbled towards the bathroom before emptying her stomach in the toilet bowl. She fell back against the wall and slid down, her eyes drooping as she went.

"Go to sleep." Her dad whispered and she nodded, succumbing to the darkness.

...

Stiles and Lydia burst into Allison, Lydia and Rori's room, but she wasn't there. "Where the hell is she?" Stiles asked, waving his hands around frantically.

"I don't know!" Lydia yelled as even more worry seeped into them. They searched each room, panicked, knocking from door to door before they came across one at the end. They knocked and got no answer so they turned the doorknob only to find that it was locked. Lydia pressed her ear against the wood but didn't hear anything. "She's in there." She told him firmly. "I know it."

Stiles stared at her for a second. If she wasn't actually in there, they would have wasted valuable time. But he nodded, trusting her judgement. "Alright." He took in a deep breath and rammed against the door, feeling a painful jolt snap through his shoulder. He tried again and again. Over and over. Each time he battered the door the pain increased, but he could feeling it slowly giving way.

Relief flooded through the pair when the door finally slammed open. They ran into the room, the relief quickly fading as they both deflated, not finding Aurora. "Wait." Lydia said as Stiles went to leave, pointing to the bed. "This may not be the best motel but the beds were neater." She gestured to the crumpled duvet.