No such thing as too young | Vic Fuentes FanFiction

'Wake up sunshine. Buenos días'. Words flew trough his voice, trough his lips, trough the air.

'I dont want to' I complained, covering my eyes with the white blanket.

'Oh, come on' he said. 'When I come out of the shower, I want to see you with open eyes and a smile upon your face'.

He took the blanket out of my face and kissed my forehead. Then he walked to the bathroom, leaving me a great view of his butt.

'Oh my' I laughed.

Finally I had to get up, so I grabbed one of his shirts from the floor and went downstairs? I had to make the breakfast.

'Mh, so, scrambled eggs, some bacon, juice, fruit...' I repeated as I was getting everything. Once the breakfast was ready, I went upstairs.

'Baby?' I called. Not an answer.'Baby, are you there?' Remaining silence.

I knocked the bathroom's door, but no answer again. 'Maybe he's downstairs and he's trying to fool me' I thought.

I was going downstairs when two strong arms pulled me, surprising and scaring me to shit.

'Boo!' he shouted.

I was freaked out, but when I saw him I just got mad.

'Vic for fucking sake!' I shouted angrily 'What the fuck are you fucking doing?'

He saw the expression on my face and laughed.

'Just scaring my girl, don't get mad baby'.

'You are an asshole' I said running downstairs. He ran after me and pulled me against him. Then, he fell on the sofa, making me fall too.

'I was kidding baby, forgive me. Please?' he begged putting a puppy face, the one that I never could deny.

'Mh, well, you'll have to do something then...' I said while kissing him.

He started pulling my shirt up.

'Yeah? Like what?'