Chapter 37

Anirudh Live In London

The most awaited and excited day have arrived.Anirudh and his band was in a full form to set the stage on fire.After jamming on the soundcheck and rehearsal's, Anirudh and his friends were at the dressing room.

It's been an hour since anirudh talked with anika, he missed her badly though he spoke to her in the morning. Anirudh grabbed his phone from the table near by and made his way outside, silently. Iyappan's eyes caught anirudh sneaking out away from  them.

"Ani, where are you going? To romance eh? Enjoy da!" Iyappan shouted out his lungs.

Everyone of his friends bit a laugh hardly. Anirudh face palmed himself and gifted a glare at iyappan. He went outside, not bothering about his friends sarcasm. He dailled anika's number and the line went on ringing.

"Hello! Niku?" Anirudh said, unsurely.

"Hello Ani, Niku's mom speaking over here. Niku is sleeping do you want me to wake her up and hand over the phone to her?" Anika's mom answered, smilingly.

"No, maa it's okay let her sleep. Just inform her that I called. Will call her after an hour. Maa, anika is fine right?" Anirudh said.

"No worries ani! She is perfectly fine and will inform her as soon she wakes up. And all the best for your concert." Anika's mom said, politely.

Anirudh mouthed a thank you to anika's mom and the call was cut. Anirudh went back to the dressing room, with a dull face.Everyone of his friends was busy fiddling with their instruments. Anirudh, silently took his seat on the couch and relaxed.

Just on time, there was a hard push on their room door.Diya and Arthi bursted into the room, urgently.
Anirudh wasn't surprised by arthi's presences but he was surprised with diya's presences, either his friends.

"Hey, Diya! What a surprise? Didn't expect you here!" Anirudh said, giving a brief hug to diya.

Diya was taken a back with anirudh's hug.While, arthi rolled her eyes and looked away. Iyappan and Sreyas cleanly watched arthi's facial expression as they got the message, arthi is fired up.

"Woah! Seems like none of them knew that I'm the costume organizer for your concert, anirudh! Well, Im surprised and glad to attend this event tho." Diya said, nonchalantly.

"This sounds interesting man! No wonder, why the costumes looks different from pallavi styles. Everything looks stunning." Anirudh said, smirked.

"Thank you so much ani! By the way, how is anika? It's been months since I contacted her. Pretty sure she is mad at me. And congratulations!" Diya said, offering a hand shake to anirudh.

Arthi's eyes smirked, unknowing what diya have come up with.
Anirudh smilingly gave a handshake to diya, confused. He had no idea why diya congratulated him. Iyappan and Sreyas was forming up their minds to crack the formal talks.

"For what?" Anirudh asked, curiously.

"For to be a dad soon! Pass my wishes to anika too." Diya said, grinned.

"Oh hahaha! Thanks diya! Anika is doing great so far and yeah will surely convey your to her." Anirudh said, shyly.

"Im extremely happy for you both! I know, how anika have faced all her problems and now everything have come to an end with your guidance, Anirudh. Without you she wouldn't have succeeded. You have got a gem and she have got a charm and the  understandings in you both equally have brought you to this stage." Diya praised.

Anirudh looked at arthi from corner of his eyes and smiled. Arthi shrunk away from the scenario, that's happening. Then, anirudh sat down to wear his shoes as the time has come to start the event.