Chapter 1-Transfered

Faith Sundae's pov in a strange room.......

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I looked around at my surroundings.

I was in a strange room with glass and a locked door and keypad. Great! Now I'm trapped!

"What is this place?" asked a voice. I turned to see a girl my age with brown hair, an orange shirt, and face that was meant for smiling.

"Who are you? I asked.

"Smiley. Who are you?" asked the girl.

Oh no!
______________________________________

Gabriel's pov in a different small room just like the last one....

"Where are we?" I asked Alyssa. Alyssa Kelvin and I were in the same room together.

"I don't know, and I don't want to find out." a voice came from in the shadows.

"Who-who's there?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. Why is my voice shaking? My voice never shakes!

"Phred." the voice replied.

"Ph-ph-red Whis-tler?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah, why?" Phred replied.

Oh gosh no!
______________________________________

Zarina Zipler (aka Biz)' s pov in yet another small room.....

"Oh no!" I said, "These rooms....I've seen them before! These are the rooms that.....Quiz used to trap Master Diz, Mr. Eggtree, and all his friends!"

"Why are we in a locked room?" asked a voice.

I jumped. Someone heard me speak! I turned around slowly to see the one person I couldn't bare to be trapped with. The one person that I'm afraid of........Phil Eggtree!

Why must this happen!?
______________________________________

Carly's pov in a small room....again...

"There's pure glass here. It won't break." Andrew said, tapping on the glass.

"Don't forget to mention the keypad on the outside of the door." Chris added.

"I can try to burn our way out." I replied. I put my head up to the glass and tried to burn it. It didn't even catch fire!

"Maybe we can both burn it down, if I can get off this pole." said a voice.

I looked up. There was a boy that was tied up to a pole on the ceiling. Strangely, this boy looked familiar.

"What is your name?" Andrew asked.

"Zack, Zack Kelvin." the boy replied.

Oh heck no!
______________________________________
Okay, this seems like a terrible first chapter, it will get better!

Still, what do you guys think? They are trapped and don't know how they got there. What will happen next? And why are the parents the same age as the kids without any memory of them?

-Pinkninja out