Chapter 2- Why are we here?

Biz's pov in the small room with Phil Eggtree.......

"Do you have an idea of how we can get out of here, person I don't know who you are?" Phil Eggtree asked.

He doesn't know who I am! Someone must have turned him into a kid and erased his memory. Well, almost all of his memory.

I looked around at my suroundings, hoping to find something of use. I found a metal stick in the corner.

"Maybe we can use this to press the buttons on the keypad on the outside. Did you happen to catch the code?" I replied.

"A toilet handle? Okay, I guess it could work." Phil said, "I know the code! 42759."

"Thanks Phil." I said.

"No problem....umm" Phil replied. He kept the sentence going like I should fill it in.

"Zarina. My friends know me as Biz." I replied.

"Biz.....that sounds like an alien name, doesn't it? Like the name of the aliens that work in Vizion! Why are you called Biz?" Phil asked.

"Let's not talk about my name!" I replied as I went to the door.

I slid my hand through the mail slot and used the metal stick to hit the buttons and open the door.

"Good. Let's try and get out of here. And keep an eye out for other people that may be trapped." I called out from behind as I ran out the door.
______________________________________

Phil Eggtree's pov.....

I could have sworn that I remembered that name: Biz. It sounds like an alien name, but she isn't an alien, is she?

Hmmm. I recall there being an alien who was always afraid. Always afraid to do something wrong. She almost died I think. Or did she die? Was this Biz? My memory is very fuzzy.
_____________________________________

So, what do you think Zarina and Phil will find next? And which characters do you want to see more of? There are a few main characters of course, but which other characters do you want to see?

Tell me in the comments who is your favorite character. It can be an original RS character or one of my oc's.

See you next chapter!

-Pinkninja out