Chapter 17-The Election

Phil Eggtree's pov......

Everyone was just arriving back at the meeting point. I turned to see a group of 5 girls coming, one of them I recognized for sure.

One of them had light purple hair and a purple sundress. Another had long hair, a blue sweatshirt and skirt. A third one had a pink sweatshirt and a flower headband. The fourth one had redish orange hair with a dark blue starry shirt. The last one had long hair with a green stripe in it, along with a green T-shirt.

"Who are all of these girls?" I asked.

"Zarina Zipler, Snowfall Frost, Ella Mid, Stella Cats, and Lyn Winters." Faith replied.

"You mean, you're not aliens anymore?" I asked.

"Yeah, we went to visit that scientist again." Zarina replied.

"Do you have-"

"A reverse antidote to turn Quiz back to an alien. Yes, yes I do." Zarina replied.

"Guys. I have something to confess." Snowfall said.

"What is it Snowfall?" I asked.

"I am the Daughter of Quiz." Snowfall replied.

There were a few small gasps, but the majority of us didn't.

"You wouldn't have been able to acquire your ice powers if your father was Quiz. And you have turned into your true human form. So, I believe that he may have adopted you." Gabriel said.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention the whole adoption thing." Snowfall replied.

"Well, either way, we're glad to have you on our side." Zack said.

"Everyone got their disguises? Let's suit up and get to that campaign!" I declared.
______________________________________
Time Skip. Third person pov at the presidential campaign........

Quiz looked in the mirror, admiring his new human form, when a knock came at the door.

"Yes?" Quiz asked.

"It's time for you to get on stage sir!" a security guard said.

"Yes of course." Quiz said to himself

Quiz walked out onto the stage, ready to give his speech.

"My dear people......." Quiz said.
______________________________________
Meanwhile, with the Riddle School Crew (Still Third person).....

"What are we going to do?" asked Faith.

"Yeah, it's not like we can waltz right in. There are guards everywhere!" Gabriel added.

"We have disguises, remember? We can sneak in!" Zarina replied.

"Let's get going then!" Phred answered.

"The fate of the world rests in our hands. We cannot screw this up." Snowfall replied.

Everyone put their hands in the middle.

"For the world. For Riddle School!" Everyone said as they raised their arms.
______________________________________
I'm back again with the boring author's notes. Let me know if I should stop doing these, okay?

First off, I need some ideas for the next chapter. If you could leave your ideas in the comments below that would be great!

Second, OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! 1K already!!! And the book isn't even finished!!! Thanks so much!!!
I know I say it a lot, but I can't thank you enough!

That's all for now!

-pinkninja out.