Baby Fever

-Eli-

     No....No......No, this can not be fucking happening to me! I'm 16, I'm in a gang, I'm lesbian, and I'm about to be forced into an arranged marriage. I can't be.....fuck, I can't even say it without wanting to throw up in my mouth. What am I going to do about this? What am I gonna tell Nina? I know what you're thinking......what the fuck am I talking about right?    
     Well....weeks had passed since that little...incident with Ernesto. I told my parents and they did nothing. They told me that he was going to be my husband and that meant he had every right to 'make love to me,' something about it being my job to 'please my husband.' Kill me right fucking now.
     I went through the motions of throwing up, bouncing back and forward between a raging appetite and having none at all, feeling like a hormonal mess until I finally gave in and purchased three pregnancy tests. I wanted to be EXTRA sure. Now here I am, looking down at all three tiny screens and glaring at the small print reading, 'pregnant, 3+ weeks,' on all three. Again....kill me now.

"Mija! Are you okay? Come on, open up, I wanna know the results."

     I rolled my eyes before violently snatching the bathroom door open and chuckling internally when my mother tumbled to the floor, having been leaning all her weight on the door, trying to be nosey. I gathered all the tests in my hand and threw them at her chest as she stood up before making my abrupt exit towards my room. Moments passed before my secluded sulking was interrupted by my mom's shrill screaming.

"Dios Mio! I'm going to be a grandmother Mija!"

     Yeah, as if I didn't know that. She pushed her way through my bedroom door, beaming from ear to ear and practically bouncing off the walls.

"Oh my, this is so exciting! I can't wait to tell your father, and all your tios and tias. Oh honey, just wait to you have your child. You'll see how beautiful the feeling truly is!"

     With that my head snapped up and I wasted no time in setting her straight.

"No....I won't! I am not having this baby. I refuse to carry the baby of my RAPIST! I'm aborting it immediately!"

     My mother looked at me as if I had slapped her across her face and plopped down on my bed, ready to cry.

"Oh Eliana, he didn't rape you. He's your fiancé, it's perfectly normal for him to make love to you. It's just feels wrong at the moment because you think you're gay, but soon, you'll love it just as much as he does. You just have to grow into the woman you're meant to be."

     I almost choked on my spit as I stood up pacing back and forward, taking her bullshit in.

"What's this talk about you aborting my grandchild? You will do no such thing. How do you think Ernesto will feel about you murdering his baby?"

"Fuck his baby! If he wants it, he better carry it himself!"

"Oh mija, you don't mean that...."

"Don't tell me what I mean!"

     I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out of my room, pausing only to grab my car keys and stomped out of my house with tears burning my eyes. How could they do this to me?

-Jayda-

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck baby, slow down, I'm bout to-"

     Myka and I had been at it for hours. It started when she came to my house after going on a jog, covered in sweat, looking slightly disheveled, and biting her lip. She knows I love it when she does that, I swear she does it just to get me worked up. Before I knew it we were fucking on my living room couch, kitchen table, wall, stairs, railings, room floor, wall, and bed. Damn, if these walls could talk.

"Shit......I don't think I'll ever get tired of tasting you love."

     I smiled and placed tiny kisses all over her neck as a thank you for that compliment considering I was far too distracted to speak. I stared making my way lower, placing heated kisses all down her toned torso.

"What you doing?"

     I looked up at her with furrowed brows as her hands came down to stop my downward movement.

"I'm about to give you head.....what does it look like?"

"Aww baby, come on. You know I'm not with that."

"Myka, you know that I am. I should be able to give my girl head. What's the problem?"

     She sat up and pushed me off of her before heading towards my bathroom.

"Jayda, I really do not want to keep having this discussion with you. I'm a touch me not. I get off by pleasuring you, I do not wish to be touched. Just leave it at that!"

     I moved to follow her to the bathroom before she turned back around to pointedly glare at me.

"Nah, I'll take this shower alone....thanks."

     I let out a frustrated sigh before flopping backwards on my bed. Why won't she let me touch her? Doesn't she know I love pussy too?

-Eli-

"Are you fucking kidding me Eliana? You thought you were just going to walk off and kill my fucking child like it was nothing?"

     Apparently my mother took it upon herself to call Ernesto, who only stayed down the street. This allowed him to cut me off before I even cranked my car up, much less get to the clinic like I wanted to.

"Get out my face Ernesto! You don't tell me what I can and can't do with my body!"

     My mother and father stood watching on the porch, shaking their heads disapprovingly at me. Me!

"Oh, Ernesto, how about you bring her inside. The neighbors are all staring, this isn't the place to have this conversation."

     Seriously Bruh.....fuck my mom. Ernesto nodded his head and grabbed me harshly by the arm, successfully yanking me behind him as he marched into the house. He shoved me down on the couch and stood in front of me pacing back and forward.

"Listen to me Eliana! You will not abort my child. That's final. You will carry my child, and you WILL be my wife. I've had enough of your bullshit."

     My parents just nodded in agreement on the adjacent couch. Bruh.....fuck my parents.

------------------------------

Y'all still fuck with me? I know it's been a grip, but I'm here😁let me know what y'all think about the update. Should Eli go through with the abortion? Should Myka give in to Jayda and get that Pussy ate? Lol😂