Chapter 2

After the bell rang for the ending of second period both Maya and Missy walked out of the bathroom. Maya was about ten feet out of the bathroom when she remembers "my phone!" She ran back into the bathroom and grabbed her phone off the floor. She looked at it and noticed she had a text

Riley: Hey peaches, sorry I ignored your call but I was in class and dad was staring at me, why did you skip? Something wrong?

"Shit I can't bring Riley into this" Maya thought to herself and typed back

Maya: I just wasn't feeling good and didn't feel like going to class. Don't worry about it, I'm fine.

Riley was Maya's best friend and she could tell when Maya was lying, even through text, she just didn't know what was wrong

Riley: Is this because of Lucas? Maya I didn't tell you to say that to him, and it's not like he's jumping at the opportunity to be with me anyways...

Maya was upset over the whole Lucas thing but it was the fact that her teacher came on to her that was bothering her. She thought about telling Riley, hell a part of her mind was screaming "TELL RILEY!" But another part was saying "Don't, you can't bring her into this, she will just get hurt somehow and it will blow this whole thing out of proportion. I can deal with this myself" Maya lied to protect her. She saw that the only was to protect Riley was to get her mad so she would stay away from her.
"So she doesn't get hurt" Maya said aloud before typing

Maya: Yeah, maybe I am upset about Lucas! But you know what I DID have to say that. Because if I didn't Lucas would have never decided and we would end up like Thor and his friends!

Riley: That is NOT my fault Maya! I'm sorry that I like him okay but I can't  change my feelings, no more then you or Lucas can!

Maya sighed. She hated fighting with Riley, especially about Lucas. Maya was typing a response as she walked to her locker at the same time. Then she hit into someone.

She looked up and her heart skipped a beat. She stood there frozen, eyes wide open, and a pit in her stomach.

Cliff hanger! Sorry lol. Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far please don't forget to comment your theories/hopes/feelings etc
Also vote and share pease
Love you angels
-mysticalhart