Chapter 4

Hey angles! Thank you so much for over 100 views! Love you guys! Remember to comment your thoughts, vote, and share (:

Lucas and Maya where now both driving out of the school in Lucas' car. Maya sat in the passenger seat trying to wipe away all her tears while Lucas drived

"Maya, what the hell happened?" Lucas asked finally breaking the ice

"Dammit! Why can't you just shut up and drive Huckelberry" Maya thought to herself, but didn't answer Lucas she just put her head in her hands.

"C'mon Maya. Talk to me. You sounded like you where being attacked back their and then we ran out of school, and now we're just driving, and I don't even know what's going on"

"Stop the car." Maya said

"What? Why?" Lucas asked confused, but still kept driving.

"Stop the car now!" Maya said a little louder.

"Maya! No, tell me what's going on" Lucas yelled back.

"STOP THE CAR! Stop the car Lucas!"
Maya screamed

Lucas pulled the car up to a curb and stopped it. He looked at Maya and said "Okay cars stopped, now are you going to tell me?"

Maya unlocked the car on her side and got out and started walking down the street.
"Maya where are you going?" Lucas asked, and then unbuckled and got out once he noticed Maya wasn't going to respond. He locked the car and ran up to Maya, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around. They where next to a strip mall that was on both sides of the road.

Maya turned around and looked at Lucas arms crossed over her chest.
"Alright Maya enough! Tell me what the fuck is going on! You can't just ignore me and the walk away!" Lucas yelled sounding really pissed off

"Fuck Huckelberry drop it!" Maya said to herself.
"Lucas please, just leave me alone, I-I can't tell you" Maya responded sounding weak

"What do you mean you can't tell me, if you're in trouble you have to tell me, please, Maya" Lucas said sounding sincere.

Maya just stared at Lucas trying to hold back tears
"Please drop it" she said her voice cracking and a tear started to fall down her face. Lucas noticed and put his hand on her cheek wiping away her tear.
"Okay" Lucas responded still having his hand on her face. Maya pulled away from him remembering that they can't.

"Let me drive you home at least" Lucas offered.
"I'd rather walk" Maya declined

*
Maya got home finally and laid on her bed. She took out her phone and noticed that she had a text message from Missy
"Why is Missy texting me" She unlocked her phone checking the message.

It was a picture of her and Lucas on the sidewalk with Lucas' hand on her cheek, with the caption "You bitch, I actually felt bad for you, you told me Lucas and you where done! Let's see how your best friend, who might I add likes Lucas, feels about this when I post it on Mackenzie's page!"

Mackenzie is like the schools Gossip Girl. She created this page dedicated to their school just to talk about Gossip.

"Ugh are you fucking kidding me!" Maya screamed. And the typed back to Missy

Maya: MISSY! Please don't. That's not what you think, I can't explain it but please just trust me
Missy: I trusted you when you told me you guys where done and now that I find evidence that you lied to me, you want me to just forget about it. Screw you! I'm posting it now and tagging all your friends in it.
Maya: Fuck you Missy, post it idc!

Maya responded pissed off and fed up with this day, at least it was Friday and she had the whole weekend to ignore everyone.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys are enjoying this story tell me what you think in the comments.
Love you angels
-mysticalhart