Chapter 14

Sorry about taking forever to update school started and I have sooooo many honors and AP classes so soooo much work and I can't find time to update, anyways here's chapter 14
Thank you so much for almost 1,000 views that's wicked awesome!

Today, Farkle, Riley, Lucas and Smackle all decided to meet up at the park because they wanted to talk about Maya. They where really worried about her and had no idea how to help.

Farkle: (to group chat) Hey guys we're on our way, are you there yet?
Lucas: Riley and I are just waiting for you guys.
Farkle: Okay be right there

Riley and Lucas where at the park sitting awkwardly at a picnic table
"So umm.. How's everything?" Lucas asked awkwardly
Riley rolled her eyes at him and faced the other way
"Listen Riles, I'm sorry" Lucas spoke sounding sincere
"Sorry for what?" Riley asked in confusions
"I'm sorry, sorry for everything. I was an ass and I strung you and Maya along forever because I couldn't decide on who I liked better, and Maya was right...."
"Maya was right about what?"
"Maya was right, that-that it's bullshit. You can't like to people equally it's impossible.... I guess I always knew who I *air quotes* 'chose' but I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I'm so sorry Riley, you deserve better anyways."

Riley gave Lucas a weak smile and said
"It's okay Lucas, you chose Maya I get it, but it's not okay that everyone thinks I'm weak. My own best friend doesn't even think I can *air quotes* 'handle myself' It's ridiculous. Okay maybe I am a little cheery, and goofy but I'm a big girl. I can handle rejection. I'm so tired of everyone thinking they have to protect me. Okay?! I'm stronger than you think! I just so tired of this crap. OH! And you know what? MAYA DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU ALSO!" she stared to yell near the end.

"Riley why are you getting so mad? On one hand you're saying you can handle yourself and on the other your screaming at me for no reason"

"For no reason!? Are you stupid! You said I deserve better, yet-YET you don't say anything about Maya. So what she deserves to be with the same jackass that's not good enough for me?"

"Riley, that's not what I meant-"
"Oh but that's what you said and-"

"Hey guys!" Farkle yelled from about 20 feet away, waving his hand.

Lucas and Riley faced him and waved at him to come over.
Farkle and Isadora sat down next to them.
"Okay guys, something is wrong with Maya and I don't know how to help"
Farkle spoke
"Yeah same with me, Maya tells me everything..." Riley said
Lucas was about to say something but Riley shot him an evil look as if saying 'speak and I'll fucking kill you'
Lucas shut his both and looked at Farkle.
"Where's Zay?" Isadora asked
"He went on vacation with his sister back to Texas to visit old friends-" Lucas said
"Okay guys let's pay attention to what really matters here" Farkle said interrupting
They all looked at him and nodded.
"I left her like a million messages, her voice box is full" Riley said
"Yeah and we stopped at her house like 4 times but her mom keeps sending us away..." Lucas said
"We should all go together and refuse to leave, that way she'll have to let us talk to her" Smackle suggested
"I don't know if that'll work, Ms.Hart will just tell us to leave and I don't want to upset her, she's already dealing with Maya's problem" Farkle responded not knowing that Katy didn't know anything.
"Well we have to do something" Lucas said
"I GOT IT!" Riley yelled all cheery.
"What?" Smackle, Farkle and Lucas said in unison.
"Just follow me" Riley said with a smirk on her face.
The three looked puzzled, but followed Riley anyways.