2:41 a.m

it's two am and i cant sleep
probably because im still typing here why i cant sleep and also because i really cant sleep and my heart is beating faster than it should be beating right now and i dont know why, i dont know why my heart is like this and why im still awake and about to publish this work of 2:41 am rubbish impromptu thoughts. Maybe because i miss someone or maybe because i dont and maybe that bothers me. Maybe because i love someone too much or i dont love someone enough and maybe that bothers me and it really does and it really should and iam a very bad person, a person who is bad both to herself and others, a person who is both sadistic and masochistic. A person named Nikki. A person named Shane. A person named Nikki And Shane, Nikki Shane - that person is me.

And i cant sleep and the only way i know to atleast vent these emotions and thoughts and feelings and rubbish ideas in my head is through writing and nothing more.

And this piece is about to end but i still cant sleep. I still cant sleep. I still cant. I cant.

Maybe i never will or maybe the moment i finish typing i would.

But as of the moment,

I still

Cant sleep.

-2:48 am finished typing
am still not asleep ~