Having Sex With My Boyfriend's Bestfriend

"Having sex with you is great Tyler, I really like you." Said Taylor.

"Every since you became the girlfriend of Daniel I was jealous,that he got a girl that hot .And I really like you too."

"Then let us have a really good time having sex."said Taylor.

"Sure."he said while grabbing her ass.

"I really need to get going, keep all this to yourself or it will never happen again."
OK,ok.

"Where is Taylor it is morning and she is not back yet"Skye said while sipping her coffee and talking to Ivy ."I am really getting worried."

"Hey guys the band played so well "."Where were you? Watching the band play,obviously ."
Are you sure? Yes I am sure!So why didn't you come back for the sleepover. I didn't know that I was invited .We were getting so worried about you. "Listen I know how to take care of myself,so back off ."said Taylor while going to her room.

"What is her problem"asked Ivy." I don't know, but let's not worry about it". "OK let the two of us go for a jog .Ok."

Knock knock.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just came to see my bestfriend."

"Well he is not here."

"Can I wait until he comes?"

"Sure,come on in."
Would you like some coffee?

"No,we just need to talk. What about? About the fact that we left from watching the band to have sex at your house"." I feel like I have to vomit!"Taylor said while running to the bathroom. She vomited."I think that I should call Daniel. No!I am pregnant...

To Be Continue.....