The Baby's Shower

Taylor is going for her ultrasound."Taylor you are having a twin and they are a boy and a girl"said the nurse. Taylor and Tyler are very excited.

Three days later...

Taylor and Tyler are at a hotel until their baby has born. Taylor is seven months pregnant and today is the baby's shower.
"Tyler come and help prepare for our baby's shower,you have me here doing all the work!You know what, I am going to leave you to do all of the rest of the work. Are you serious? Yes I am serious, so while you are doing that I will call the people who I want to come."
"And then you will call the people you want to come."

Ring,ring(Taylor's phone is ringing)
Taylor: hello
Daniel: Taylor we have to talk
Taylor: what about
Daniel: I am going overseas
Taylor: why
Daniel: for my dad's birthday
Taylor: OK,but can we stay in touch
Daniel: sure,bye,love you
Taylor: love you too,bye.

"Oh yeah school is starting back next week,I can't wait to have sex with Max"said Taylor.
Why do you want to have sex with him?
"Because he is so sexy. Are you a player? Yes I am,but don't worry about it I will make out with a few boys and every night at 9:00 I will have sex with you. Is that OK? Oh that is so fine"said Tyler while holding her waist and kissing her in her neck.
"Get back to work, wait I have an idea".said Taylor
What is your idea? It is that I do all of the work now and after the the baby's shower you do all of the work. OK that sounds like a deal. Good,so I have to get back to work.

Three hours later...

Everyone is here for the baby shower. "Tyler you go and open the presents for the baby boy,and In will open the presents for the baby girl. OK.

"The baby shower is over so you know what that means. What? You have to clean up all by yourself, while I am sleeping, good night." said Taylor giving him a good night kiss.