When Taylor decides To go Overseas

Taylor you cannot go overseas! Why can't I? Because this is you life here? I know,but every one at school knows that I am a player and that I cheated on Daniel. So what,and besides I need you,you're my sister. Skye I know you can get through this and you have Ivy. Ivy is my ********* she is cut off ********* Skye!.. Fine,but why can't you just go to another school? Because it is going to be fun. OK,when are you leaving? On Friday. Good I have three more days with you.
So if Max or anyone else asked for you,what do I do? You just have to say,you did not see me for the week.
OK,I am leaving. Bye.

Seven hours later....
High School is over for the day...

Hey.
Hey,was school terrible?
Yes it was.
Why was it so terrible, it was just a few questions. Yeah but you know I hate that much talking, especially answering the same question over and over.

Well it is over so let's talk about Friday night, when I am leaving. OK,do you have your passport? Yeah. So do you need me to help you with the packing? Nah,I did all of it already. Now I can really see you cannot wait to leave. You got that right. So what country are you going to. I will be going to America. Oh that means you can stay with our cousin Allison. I was always going to. But that does not mean because she is a player and you are too,does not give you the right to go out with her and have sex with random boys. Okay,fine but I am making any promises. Whatever. Oh, Skye you are going to be able to get thorough it and you need to find yourself a boyfriend when I am gone,I think that maybe Alex like you. Whatever, I will find one. Good!

Are you watching Vampire Diaries with Ivy tonight? Nah tomorrow night. Why not tonight? Because we are watching both Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries tomorrow night. Okay am I invited to the movie night. Of course. So do you want to invite a few friends over for the movie night? Sounds like a plan.

Now that I think about it, where is Jaden and Hayden? They both are sleeping. Another question where is Tori,Tianna and Jessica? They job is over because I am going overseas. What are you saying? I am saying that Jaden and Hayden are coming with me. Do you have any idea what you are doing!? Skye they are my children! Yeah,I know. How would you feel without your children for 5 months. I would feel like a part of me is missing. Exactly! Fine but when something happens don't tell me. said Skye while walking away.

Four hours layer...Taylor went out to get some icecream,while Skye went shopping with Ivy.

Skye told Ivy what happened.
So when are you going to find yourself a boy. said Ivy
I don't know, do you think Alex likes me? I think so,and why is Alex the first guy to come to your mind? Because Taylor told me that she thinks he likes me. Well do you like him? I think so. Oh my god my best friend has her first crush! Shush you are talking too loud. Whatever, let's go home,we already got our bathing suit for Max's beach party. OK. Did you tell Taylor about the beach party? No,I didn't. Why? I did not want to tell her,because she would overreact. Okay,see you tomorrow at school. Bye.

As Skye got home Taylor was at home bathing Hayden.
Hi. Hi,I am sorry for getting mad at you earlier and I take back what I said,and I would always be there for you. Thanks. Is Jaden finish bathe? Yes, he is waiting for tea,if you feed him for me it would be great. I would love to. Thanks.

Hayden and Jaden fell asleep after being fed.
Taylor took a shower and went to bed and Skye did the same.