Show

It's been a few weeks since the incident.

I've been walking up north ever since, I don't have a car nor the money to buy one. I've just been walking step by step by foot.

I don't know where I'm going, I have no idea where to start. Though something has been telling me to go up north, and seeing that there is no counter argument against the idea, why not?

I miss Jai. I miss his eyes, his smile, his voice. I miss him.

Which is why I haven't stopped walking. Sure, I've taken a rest here and there, but I'm always on the move. I'll walk the entire face of the earth until Jai is safe and sound with me again.

I don't know who he's with, but he or she has no idea what they've done. They've ignited something in me so dangerous that even I am a little afraid of myself.

I'm alone in this.

I've gotten rid of any family I had. I left Dallas behind, Damion is dead, and I'm pretty sure Beau's dead too. I didn't look back to check.

I should care, but I don't. A part of me feels free because I don't have the burden of needing to take care of them anymore. I just have to take care of myself and Jai.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Beau. I truly did. He made a mistake though, and I cannot forgive him. I tried at first, but when I noticed that Jai was no where to be found and that Beau's stupid face reflected that he had no idea what was going on, I began to hate him.

It's all his fault.

I've been walking for hours, days, weeks, and it's all his fault. I hope he knows that.

-

Today I've walked thirty six miles, and the sun is beginning to set. So just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, I look for a small motel to stay the night.

There was one up the street I was currently on, I could see it from where I was. I smirked to myself, because it was time for another show.

When I finally made it there, I went into the main lobby of the motel. I saw a women seated behind her desk, a newspaper open in her lap.

"Room for one night please." I said aloud, gaining her attention.

"That'll be forty five dollars." She sighed, holding a hand out and expecting me to hand her some money.

I laughed, because the show was about to begin.

"I asked for a room please, not a price." I said with a smile.

"You'll get your room once you pay." She scoffed.

"Madam, I am very tired and I don't have the patience for this. Hand me a room key, and I'll consider not slitting your throat and ruining your newspaper." I chucked.

"Pfft, kid enough with the jokes. Hand over some cash or get on out of here." She said to me, and my favorite part of the show began.

Before she could blink I reached across her desk and grabbed the scissors that were conveniently lying there. I pressed it up against her throat, the fear in her eyes only excited me.

"It's quite silly of you to have scissors out in the open like that. Haven't you heard of the dark hearted people like me? We love sharp objects." I laughed, and she began to cry.

"Now now darling, don't cry. Give me a room key and I'll be on my way. I only need a place for the night. My brother is expecting me soon so I can't stay long." I said, wiping away a tear from her face with the sharp edge of the scissors.

"R-room four." She shook.

"Perfect. That wasn't so hard now was it?" I smiled. The woman handed me a room key with trembling hands, and I thanked her like the gentleman I was.

"Have a good night miss." I said as I left the lobby, walked down to room four.

I got my way more often than not, my mother lied to me when she said that violence wasn't the answer to problems. Clearly, blood and gore got me what I wanted.

I unlocked the door with the key the woman had given me, and I stepped inside the room. I looked around the small place, sighing in content. I laid down on the king sized bed in the room, and allowed my eyes to slip shut.

Only for them to snap open when the radio on the nightstand began to play.

I hadn't touched it though.

I slowly sat up in the bed, and I stared at the radio that had decided to make static noises and strange sounds. I could faintly hear some words amongst the mess of noise, but I couldn't make out what any of it said.

I turned up the volume of the radio, and I messed with the antenna on top of it. I fiddled with it for quite some time until I could hear the words more clearly.

"I hate watching."

The voice was soft, shaky, and one I would recognize anywhere.

Jai's voice.

"Jai?! What do you hate watching?! Jai I'm here! Where are you?! I'm coming to get you, just tell me where you are!" I screamed desperately, pulling the radio closer to me.

I could hear his sobs on the other side, and I screamed for him to answer me.

"I'm watching the show."

***********

Tell me your thoughts so far!
Ily all ♥︎