-Chapter One-

Once again Hannah's cat Zap decides that he is going to curl up on Hannah's pillow right against her head waking her up as per usual. Hannah checks her phone for the time, after adjusting her eyes to the insanely bright screen she notices that it's 8:34 AM and she has a snapchat from Emma she opens it and shock horror it's a slutty dog filter selfie tits out as per usual. Hannah hears her dog Max going mad downstairs "ugh here we go again." She tosses her phone on her bed and gets up. She makes her bed and chucks her hair up in a messy bun and heads to the bathroom, she walks over to the mirror switching the tap on she takes one look at her reflection in the mirror squints her eyes and let's out a disgusted "ew." After brushing her teeth and then washing her face she goes the living room still in her pyjamas when she goes in she notices that max is in his bed battling with one of his favourite toys she leaves max to it and goes through to the kitchen and puts some bread in the toaster. She loves the house when it's like this her little brother Liam is at summer camp and her mum Karen is at work. Just her on her own. Peace and quiet. She puts on the TV to see if anything decent is on. After what felt like hours of clicking through all the different channels she finally decides to just put on her favourite radio station Kerrang! And as per usual this results in the volume going a lot higher than mum would normally allow, in fact it was so loud she could hear it from her room so she ran up to her room to get changed. She always pretty much wears the same thing... Black skinny jeans, a t-shirt, a hoodie or leather jacket and a pair of black plimsoles.

Hey guys, sorry I know it's a bit shitty but it will improve. I promise. -Nicole xxx