Daughter of the Moon Goddess

Aurora destined is the moon Goddess' daughter, but she doesn't know that, the minute she was born, she was adopted by a 32 year old alpha from the name of Peter marks, but the moon goddess told him to keep her last name as 'destined' for some odd reason.

When she was at the age of 1, she shifted, her coat was, pure white, with rainbow hairs on the tip of each hair, it all glistens in the light, also her wolf has pastel blue eyes with a rainbow rim around them, but she doesn't know she is as strong as ever but she knows never to shift in front of people she doesn't trust, which is everyone, besides her adoptive father, peter.

But the thing is aurora is abused by her pack, Confortare, et honorem, pack, meaning 'courage and honor' In Latin.

The pack has abused her thinking she was a weak and a different person in the pack, aurora took those words to heart but she kept her head held high.

Her unexpected 'temporary' mate, soon to be alpha of the Confortare, et honorem,
Pack, Dean Calum, obviously rejects her, but that's not what made her run away, she kept on going, this time with a broken heart.

She leaves because she can't stand being the pack slave and being unable of doing what normal people can do.

Her mother comes and tells her a quest to run away a do something

She decides to go and start a meets a friendly and lovingly pack, she friends with them and learns more about her past and family tree.

What will happen to auroras life?

How will it affect her future?

Read more and find out.