Chapter 1

Moon goddess P.O.V

I'm holding my new born baby, aurora, as I'm making my way to her new pack to give her to an old friend, peter marks, he's the nephew of my husband, the god of the sun.

My body, invisible, as I strut down the enchanting old forest, my long white gown flowing through the leaves that are crunching beneath my soft bare feet.

I reached my destination, peters pack house, the Confortare, et honorem,
Pack.

'Peter my old friend I have a special task for you, may you please make your way north-west of your forest please, it is urgent and I don't have much time' I chanted angelically through a small link I can create In a matter of seconds.

Without wasting anytime to spare I seen a familiar figure coming my way, tall, around 6"5, a quite buff body, blonde curly hair, bright hazel eyes and smile.

He nodded his head in respect.

"Hello peter, I had come here to give you something I need you to take care of, please she is a very special person in god and goddess worlds, one of the most powerful," I said calmly.

"Who goddess?" peter asks with respect and confusion.

"Peter, my daughter, aurora," I said with a smile holding out the bundle of joy in my hands.

Her bright pastel blue eyes with a rainbow rim, her tanned skin, her light pink soft lips and her long silky soft brown hair that you will want to run your fingers through for a lifetime.

"Yes goddess, what about her?" he asks joyfully.

"I inquire you to take care of her until she is of age to become the earth goddess herself," I say with pride that my daughter will become the earth goddess.

His eyes widen and the biggest grin plasters on his face.

"Sweet goddess I will take pride and joy to raise the earth goddess, I will teach her everything I know," he says happily with a tad of excitement.

"but do I need to know anything else before I take her from your care?" He asked curiously.

"Well her last name will be destined, you will tell her that her parents died when she was younger, and that she is werewolf, but actually she is, she is an angel, werewolf and goddess," I say checking everything that I need to say.

"And one last thing, she will never trust anyone, except her mate and you, her mate is the son of the god of stars, she will meet him due time, but that is all the time I have for this fine meeting, I pull all my trust into you for taking care of my daughter, thank you peter goodbye," I say royally as he nods his head in respect and joy.

"Thank you goddess, you will rely on me," he says, without a second to spare I disappear in mid air and back to my palace doing royal duties and other important needs for supernatural worlds.

I just hope aurora will stay safe.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey guys new story, like? anyways put a lot of thought into this, I hope it's not that short

Vote

Comment

Favourite

:) emma