Chapter 4

Aurora destined P.O.V

I came back from home and ran to my room just to collapse on my bed.

And I just did that. I cried for what seemed like hours.

But I only know it was for a couple of minutes.

And then, I seen a bright light shine in the corner of my eye, I snap my head to the shining light and notice a amazingly beautiful woman standing in front of me.

Weirdly, she looked familiar.

"Hello my dear child" her angelic voice calms me down as she smiles.

"I am the moon goddess and I have a special quest for you to go to," she said patting the seat next to her on the worn out couch.

"Quest? what quest? and how is the moon goddess in my room? why did you call me child?" I asked completely as utterly confused.

"Honey please come and sit down and I will explain everything," she said as she flipped her pin straight dark brown hair, I'm staring into her silver eyes with icy blue flecks in them.

Surprisingly I believe her and sit down next to her.

"Okay honey I do not want any hesitation but today did you get rejected by your temporary mate?" she asked kindly as I look at her in confusion.

"Temporary? what are you talking about?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed.

"Well every goddess or god gets a temporary mate, who will see and love her for a really small amount of time, sometimes they hate you and instantly reject you," she said, but I still held confusion.

"What are you saying I'm a 'goddess'?" I joked using quotation marks around 'goddess'.

But her face held seriousness, well I should show a little more respect, I thought to myself.

"My sweet, sweet child, you are the earth goddess, with many powers you will have to find out, now your quest" she said smiling, as I was in complete shock.

Earth goddess?!

"Yes baby, earth goddess, you are the protector of earth, and you are invincible, but you will find out everything due time," she said putting her delicate hand on mine. Whoops did I say that out loud? anyways.

"And sweetie, I am your mother," she smiles.

Complete. shock.

Shock in my face, body , hands EVERYWHERE.

"M-mother?" I said cracking a massive smile on my face and attacking her with the biggest bone crushing hug I have ever seen.

I realised what I was doing and let go and nodded my head in respect.

"Okay honey, your quest is to run away," she began as I was paying attention "you will run away and go to the fide et fiduciae pack (loyalty and trust in Latin) and you will join their pack and meet a old friend of mine, her name is Marisa, she is the daughter of the goddess of light, and the luna of the pack, she knows how to teach you all the powers and everything you need to know, now honey pack your bags," she said shoo'ing me.

I packed a small duffel bag and went out of the window, my mother strangely already outside.

"Okay honey I will teleport you to the forest of the pack house," she said calmly, I nodded and took a deep breath.

I'm finally doing it, I thought as a big smile creaked up my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Vote

Comment

Favourite

Emma :)