Chapter 2

16 years later....

Aurora destined P.O.V

I was sleeping dreamlessly until I was awoke by an irritating knock on the door.

I groan wanting the unstoppable knocking to go away.

But luck has some other things planned for me, I groan, again, an go and open the door.

"What!?" I snapped, which earned a slap across the face.

"I do not, I repeat, do not, tolerate behaviour and disrespect towards your alpha, understood?" my adoptive father, or alpha peter, I tend to call him that a lot, yelled.

Ever since his mate, Ann-Marie, died a year ago from a rogue attack, he's been taking his anger out on me, and he's been carefree on me.

Tears building up in my eyes as I fight them not to escape an second.

"I-I u-understand," I said keeping my head low avoiding eye contact.

"Now hurry up and get dressed so you can make the pack breakfast." Alpha peter said sternly.

"Yes alpha," I said in the most dull tone ever.

I closed the door and locked it, I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but before I go to the shower I take a quick glance at myself.

My eyes, my icy blue eyes with a rainbow rim around them, dull and ever so little life, no bags, but just dull eyes, my hair smooth and never out of place, I wonder why tho, I'm a restless sleeper.

I sigh, once again and hop in the shower.

The hot water pierced my skin, but because my whole body is numb from all the beatings, I don't feel a thing.

I finished and wrapped myself around a rag I call a towel.

I walked back into my bedroom and to my closet, I grabbed some faded denim jeans and an oversized hoodie, I have a perfect body, with nicely toned 4 pack, perfectly curved sides and thigh gap, all in all, I have the perfect body, but I don't feel like it, but I tend to hide it.

I get bullied at school and my pack for some odd reason I tend to find out, and I hate it, I get beaten everyday for no reason at all, but the thing is I don't get bruised or broken boned, I stay as I am bruise free, but I still feel that excruciating pain.

I go to the other side of my room and grabbed my backpack for school and went downstairs to the pack house kitchen.

I noticed the soon to be beta and alpha, I quickly put my head down, I always have my head down, only peter has seen my face, not everyone else.

"Alpha, beta," I say In a sweet angelic voice respectfully.

"Slave," Naveen, the soon to be beta, joked, but I could sense the smirk.

I mentally rolled my eyes and began to make breakfast for the demons I call a pack.

I ended up making eggs, toast, sausage and fresh orange juice, I placed them neatly on the pack table and backed away waiting for the stampede to arrive.

Soon enough. they did.

And they ate as I expected them to eat. hogs that haven't eaten for a week. stuffing their faces with the first food that catches their eyes.

I silently chuckle at the thought, when they finished, they left me to clean their mess.

As I was packing up, going back and forth picking up plate after plate, cleaning them as I was at it, as I was doing my task, someone pushed me aggressively into the corner of the counter, leaving my whimpering in pain.

And from the corner of my eye I see Gretchen, the pack bitch, and a big one at that.

I look down ignoring the pain and facing Gretchen who is smirking evilly, luckily She didn't take the time to notice my beautifully unique features.

"Bitch you better hurry up school starts in 10 minutes," she said in a snotty voice while inspecting her freakishly long nails.

My eyes widen as I rush to finish the packing up and cleaning, i finish my task in under 5 minutes and I bolt out the door.

I ran until I was at the front of the gate, not a pant to be heard, I was pretty fit and I didn't get tired easily.

My head down, as usual. I was walking and got showered by the same old remarks.

'Bitch'

'Ugly rat'

'Fat dog'

'Waste of space'

'your not worth out air'

But being the girl I am I kept my head hanging low and continued walking.

And then suddenly I was hit with an intoxicating and hypnotising scent, it hit me like a thousand rocks.

I followed the scent and it lead to, a group of girls throwing theirselves at a guy.

I pushed through the girls and became face - to - face with someone I hadn't expected to see, Dean Calum, the soon to be alpha of my pack.

Shock clear on my face as my wolf, Katrina, just for joy and trying to take over my still body.

"Y-your m-my m-mate?" I said nervously as I noticed his face filled with rage and disgust.

"Listen here aurora," he began spitting my name in disgust.

"I don't need a weak, ugly, insecure rat who is to busy staring at the floor, to be my mate, so, I, Dean Calum, reject you as Luna and as my mate, Aurora Destined, do you accept the rejection?" he said sternly while scowling holes into my face.

Tears form in my eyes, as I managed to fight them back, I swallow the clump in my throat and clear it.

"I-I a-accept t-the r-rejection," I say in a dull and emotionless tone in my voice.

"Good," he says, I roll my eyes, turn around and head to class, now I'm a slave and have a broken heart, isn't my life just perfect? note the sarcasm.

'Things will be better aurie, don't worry about it' my wolf Katrina says sounding just as broken as me.

'Katrina, your just as broken as me, but we can kept our head held high, as we keep it low, and we can get through the day like any other day' I say trying to knock some common sense into her, like seriously it was coming my way, so why keep my hopes up?

'Y-your right w-we'll get through t-this' Katrina sniffles.

'Now Katy I'll go until you calm down, talk to me if you need anything ok?' I say soothingly as she mumbles a 'mhm' and I block her out so she can have her space.

The day goes like any other day, as expected, I do my work, at lunch I sit in a dark corner and eat my lunch so nobody can see me, more work, you see, any other miserable day.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hey guys chapter 2 yeah hope you guys like it, I'm spending most of my time on this story :)

Vote

Comment

Favourite

:) emma