Chapter 1

*Jordayn's POV*

rain, is what I hear as im walking through the streets of the Bronx. Alone, no family, no love, suicidal thoughts, no education, no nothing, but a lost soul trying to better herself.

"Ayo ma, when you got stop playin and let me tap that?"

I continue walking, it hurts me to know that the only way I would ever be wanted was sexually. And at that, it was by the dirty street thugs that sell their dope. And pass around HIV. Im so used to that sentence it doesnt even bother me any more. Its been going on since I was twelve, when my mother and father turned to drugs and abandoned me. Which landed me in the system. From that point on i've been treated the worst.

I finally reach ny foster home, drenched in the rain of the Bronx. Muddy, Soggy, and Musty.

"Jordayn, where the hell have you been !? Im sick of this I think Im going to have to report your actions to the Social worker and have you removed out of my house, yea.. thats what i'll do"

Straight to my shared room I went, without saying anything. Little did she know, I've been getting tutored by an older church lady to better my education, and also trying to better my self by using her as an outlet, letting out all of my pain through deep heartfelt almighty conversations. It didn't bother me when she said she would have me removed from her home. I was used to it. When I turned fourteen, I was separated from my little brother by the system. I still remember that day by heart. I received a call from him while we were both in school. Him elementary, me high-school. We were seven years apart which made him seven at the time. I answered my phone.

"Jordayn the kids are picking on me again" he cried to me through the phone.

My mind and heart had started racing hearing those words. It always hurt my heart when he told me that. No. We didn't have the best clothes, best shoes, nice hair, nothing. I had no idea what to do when he told me that. The world stopped. I told him I loved him and that he needs to stay strong. He agreed.

"I'll see you at home Jaeydan, I love you. No matter what happens. And I always will, I promise."

And with that I ended the call.

The rest of that day went by, school was out, I picked him from school right after my last bell and we walked through the Bronx back home. Our foster parents didn't really care for us, some days she wouldnt allow us to freshen up, like take a shower and all of those necessitys. So I went with him to his shared room. We got on out knees and prayed as we always do before bed.

"Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven...."

I put him in his bed, gave him a kiss and returned to my room. And fell alseep awaiting to see what the next day had in store for us.

*How are you all liking the story so far? Give me feedback please*