Ch1 Pt3

Today was the day, I was starting junior year. I was so excited because this was the first year that i had the nice clothes, I thought, maybe i would finally be able to have friends.

I woke up early that day, ran a hot shower washed and dried my hair and tied it up in a towel, went to my closet and chose a pair of my new shoes I recently brought.

I Pulled out a gray tank body suit,a black jacket, and my huarauche shoes the weather was breezy, so I thought it would go great. Plugged in my foster mothers flatirons and got ready to slay.

"Jord baby are you excited?" My mother questioned

I really appreciated her, she was a great foster mother. The best i've had and I really hope that I dont get moved. Im able to easily open up to her without being judged, she makes me comfortable.

"Well acctually!, Im kind of nervous."

"Dont be, your a great girl, you just got to come out of your shell and show the world. Listen baby"

She sat down on my blue polka dotted twin bed

"I know you've been through the worst, but sometime your going to have to let it go and move forward"

As i was flat ironing my hair I turned to her.

"Yeah" i nodded

"Okay hunny, well Im going to get out of your hair" she winked with a grin

We both laughed as she exited the room. She left me with thoughts.

Maybe it WAS time that I moved on, living with her for the few months that I have. She has showed me that she was a great person. I wish I could say that I loved her. But I cant... I dont really know what love is.

Thought about what she said were racing through my mind. Deep down i knew that she cared about me. Afraid. Is what I was.

Finally my hair was finished. I ran the water and brushed my teeth with the blue sparkling Colgate.

I ran downstairs, ate my breakfast, and was quickly out the door, on my way.

I checked my watch, thinking that I had enough time, I was wrong.

"Taxi!" I waved

About three minutes later, a taxi driver pulled up. I hopped in and told him.

"Bronx high please"

About 10 minutes later we arrived. I payed with the money Ms.Johnson gave me. I realized that things are looking up for me.

First bell rang, I was late. On my first day. GREAT.

"Excuse me, 'Scuse me wheres the office?" i screeched

But no help.

Because I got moved out of my old home, I had to go to another school, i needed to get used to it... FAST

"Hey watch it!" I called
"Im so sorry, im new here still trying to figure this out, whats your name "
"Im Jordaeyn, you are?"
"Jasmine"
"Cool im also knew, we can figure it out together."

With that, we walked of into the distance on a journey to find our schedule and classes.