Chapter Three

***Continuing from two***

King grabbed her boobs and took off her shirt, then pelt her on the bed. He started kissing her neck and slowly went down.

Mean while all of this was happening, Lily was down stairs playing beer pong, having the time of her live not worrying a bout Heaven.

Heaven enjoyed breaking her virginaty because King did it perfectly good. When she came back down stairs she was satisfied with the woohoo, she joined In with Lily till the party was over.

On the car ride back home, Lily wondered where Heaven was while she was having the time of her life, so she asked.

Heaven where were you all night? Ohh I was with King. Isn't he the bad boy you wouldn't even say a to? But any ways..... what were you two doing? Nothing much, she replied in a cute baby voice. You slept with him?! Yh what's the big deal he came on to me. You little whore, all this time I swore that you were a goody two shoes, that always have good grades, she said sarcastically.

They both were laughing, smiling and singing the rest of the car ride home.

The next day at school

Everyone was talking about the sick party King had last night. Mean while all I was thinking about was if I was pregnant because we didn't use protection.

The bell rang for the first period to start as I was walking to class a boy walked past and brushed King, without wasting any time King slapped the boy right in the face and it instantly turned black and blue.

The bell rang for the first period to start as I was walking to class a boy walked past and brushed King, without wasting any time King slapped  the boy right in the face and it instantly turned black and blue

As I was heading to class he looked me in the eye and smiled. Then Mr.Scratchypootch came and ever one scattered.

To be continued
Hope u guys enjoyed it

Tii💋💜