Chapter 6

Heaven's pov

Heaven woke up at 6:45, she got out of bed sluggishly and went down stairs for breakfast, when she was finish went up stairs to find some thing to wear. She remember that her mom bought her some cute maternity clothes for her, as she was looking through them, she saw an outfit that was killing it. She picked wot a lace maroon long sleeve shirt, a ruffled long skirt and some comfortable Black and Tan heels.

 She picked wot a lace maroon long sleeve shirt, a ruffled long skirt and some comfortable Black and Tan heels

When Heaven was finish picking out her outfit she hopped in the shower. When she was finish she called King and told him to het ready because it was 7:21a.m. And her appointment was at 8:00a.m. And from her house it was 30 minute drive. When Heaven came back down her mom was already ready. Is King coming here or is going to meet us there? He's meeting us there. Ok, vamanos. Let's go. You can lead the wayyy. They stared singing Dora 😂😂. Where are we going. (Clap, clap, clap) the hospital. They were laughing the whole car ride. When they got there King was there waiting on them. They got there at 7:55a.m so they had to wait five minutes. They finally got called in.

You are 8 weeks pregnant, said the doctor. That blue stuff looks cold, King said. It is. I here a heartbeat and another one. Wait what? I'm having twin?!?
Yes you are, look at the screen. There so tiny, King said sweetly. Awww❤️💖👶👶

"Well your babies are healthy, come back in 2 weeks" said the doctor

She gave me some tissues to wipe off the gel. Then we left .

I got in King's car because we were going to school and kissed my mom goodbye then we drove away.

"Heaven we need to talk" said King in a sad tone

"What is it king?"she asked starting to tear up

"I can't explain it, I'm into you and everything little you do" he said romantically "believe me when I say I be feeling you"

All Heaven could do is cry and blush

"King, I love you❤️"she said still tearing up

They arrived at school

The first person they saw was Heaven's sworn enemy, Abby, with her boyfriend, Jonathan, who hated King for no reason.

"What a hood rat, such a hoe" Jonathan said in disgust

"The f**k you just say?" King said angrily

"I just called that b***h a hoe, what you gonna do about"

Heaven look at King and saw that he was ready to beat the f**k out of Jonathan.

"King don't" she said

King looked back at her and said he deserves this, and punched him full force in his nose and said "See her and don't see her, understood?"

Jonathan said nothing and ran away, Abby running behind him.

King turned, kissed Heaven and walked her to her class and  kissed her goodbye.

That's all for today, bye!

Tii💋❤️