Chapter five

When Heaven started peeing on the test, she had her fingers crossed because she didn't want to a baby at this age. Five seconds later the results came.....and it was positive. Thoughts started to rush into her mind like: when am I going to tell my parents? when am I going to tell King? Am I going to get kicked out of school? Are my parents going to let me keep it? Am I going to be a great mother? (Etc.)

Heaven slid down the vanity crying, I'm only sixteen how am I going to care for this baby, I don't even have a job.

Heaven ran into her bed and slowly 🐌🐌cleared her mind, she soon fell asleep.

She woke up at 2:00 in the morning to puke. As she was puking she said to herself that she was going to tell her parents in the morning when she wakes up for school. She got back and snuggled into bed.

                 7:00am, alarm rings

Heaven went down stairs to her parents, before she even told them she started crying.

Mom: what's the matter sweetie?
Heaven: (crying) mom I'm ..I'm... Pregnant.(cries even louder)
Dad: wait what?! Your pregnant?
Mom: didn't her the girl? Yes she's pregnant!
Heaven: are you guys mad?
Mom: sweetie everyone makes mistakes, is the father your boyfriend?
Dad: of course I am mad you haven't even been to college yet and your pregnant!
Mom: don't be hard on her, we got her at only fifteen,as I was saying darling,  is the father your boyfriend?
Heaven: yes? But just to clear somethings up, one, he's a bad boy but he treats me like lady, two,I'm keeping the baby.
Mom: once he's a gentleman he is welcome to come visit, well duh you are not giving up an innocent life. I'll call the doctor's office and schedule an appointment for tomorrow.

              Dad leaves for work

Heaven: mom I don't think you will have to buy all the things for the baby, he's wealthy.
Mom: what's his name and have you told him?
Heaven: King-
Mom: oww what a lovely name, continue.
Heaven: no I haven't, I was planning on telling him today at school
Mom: ok, make sure you don't be late like me
Briskly walks through the door

Heaven went and got ready for school. Lily came and picked her up, Lily knew something was up, so she asked want was wrong. Heaven started crying again, I'm pregnant. Lily was so excited. Lily please don't tell anyone. Ok I won't.

When they got to school Heaven was texting King telling him that they need to talk.

Heaven was waiting on King by her locker only for a couple of seconds. So what is it that you want to tell me. King I'm pregnant😔. You are? I'm going be a father🙂 when is your first appointment? Tomorrow. You don't seem as happy as me, why is that? I'm nervous King I want to finish school. You are going baby, if you get expelled which I highly doubt, I'll pay for your homeschooling, ok? Ok, King we're have a baby something is growing inside of me, Heaven said excitedly. King you can't tell your friends. Why would I? They were kissing until the bell rang.

They parted and went to class. During class Heaven was not listening to the teacher, she was busy daydreaming at her belly, thinking about what good parents they will be and how spoiled the baby will be.

Later after school Heaven and her parents went to King's house. While the parents were down stairs talking Heaven and King went up stairs. King saw her hump and it was huge for that stage, plus King's party was only like two months ago.

King asked to see her belly, so she took off her clothes and showed him. King started talking to the baby and it was so cute to see a bad boy like that. Then all of a sudden he kissed it☺️.

 Then all of a sudden he kissed it☺️

It was so cute. Are u coming with me tomorrow? Of course I am, I can't miss hearing my baby's heart beat for the fist time. I love you Heaven. I love you too.

King stood up and started to kiss Heaven. Heaven!!!!! Her mom called. Coming!!! She shouted back. I have to go babe see you tomorrow. Bye. King gave her one last quick kiss.

My belly is so big mom, suppose I'm having twins. It is actually big. Dad are you happy for me? Sort of honey. King seems nice, my dad said rolling his eyes cause he didn't want to admit it. See told you.

When they got back home Heaven was hungry so she went and eat chocolate covered pickles. Heaven what are you eating eww. Mom it not eww it's delicious and it a chocolate covered pickles, wanna try.( hands it to her) eww of course not, move that away from me, it smells disgusting. Ymmmmm its so good. Heaven spent about five minutes eating the whole jar but was still hungry. She open a new jar of peanut butter and started eating it.

When she was finish she got in the shower a took a nice bubble bath. When she got out she put on her cute 'coffee is my l❤️ver' pjs.

 When she got out she put on her cute 'coffee is my l❤️ver' pjs

She snuggled into bed as always and slowly fell a sleep.

No cliff hangers this week

Tii💋❤️