Chapter 1

Today One direction is holding a concert near us so My friends,sis and I are going to see them.My dad said it was fine for us to go to their concerts he's hoping I find my mate soon so he can step down,and I can lead the pack with my mate because im the beta I have command over mostly everyone, but my dad since he is the alpha the beta is 2 in command.Anyway my Friends where ready to go and my sis so I get dressed really quick.My friends names are Claire and Nadia they are both coming to the concert with me they have not found their mates yet either.We say goodbye to the pack and we were off.We got there early so we could get good spots.We were like the first ones in there I was glad we got really good spots we where really close to the stage where 1D was going.Claire came up to me and said that she thinks her mate is here,I wonder who her mate was? Anyway if anything happens now im in charge because im a beta we walk around for awhile then.Nadia ran up to me and said now she thinks her mate is here to.I thought to myself first Claire now Nadia im going to have a lot on my plate now I have to make sure nobody gets hurt,I could smell other wolves here there were quite a few here.Im ready for whatever happens tonight.I could hear my sisters voice inside my head because of the pack line she said now she thinks her mate is here to.So first Claire than Nadia now Ashley I thought to myself this is going to be a long night, than we went back down to our spot.I saw someone come up behind Claire who was sitting right next to me.It was another wolf I growled a little my wolf inside wanted to bite them I looked back to see it was Liam from One Direction.He looked at me and said "You must be a beta I can feel strong power coming from you."   "Why would you like to know?!" I said growling "Just come with me beta."he said to me.We all followed him then Claire came through the pack line,and said "Him,he is my mate Isabelle." I closed the pack line and shook my head at her I knew, we were in for a long night.We got back stage and we saw One Direction there.They were sitting on the couch,I got my claws out ready to pounce I heard someone say calm down beta it was harry."What do you want with us" I said trying to use my beta command."You are some of our mates." Louis says staring at Ashley.I asked them through the pack line to see if it was true.I think the guys could tell because they were all looking at us I heard a yes from all the girls.I looked back to harry and spoke "I guess we do have something on our hand so whose is whose mates?"I looked around Harry spoke up I could tell he already knew our names "Mine is Nadia." he looked at her while she blushed.I nodded in agreement then Liam spoke up "Mine is Claire." she looked at him she liked him so I knew it could be true.Then I could tell Louis is Ash is.They all snuggled up then Niall walked in and looked at me I felt butterflies in my stomach.He came over and hugged me I hugged him back my wolf came out and said "Your my mate."Niall looked at me and I blushed "Well good because your my mate to." Niall said. We all got to know each other a quite a bit before the show started.They boys gave us all kisses before they had to go on stage I could tell we were all happy to find our mates on the same day .After the concert they boys where done touring for awhile so we took them to the pack house.I told them to all stay in the car I heard someone yell that there were wolfs from a different pack my dad came out and looked at me I yelled to everyone to back off they did I talked to my dad about everything that had happened and how we all found our mates and that they were the guys from One Direction than he called uncle Simon and told him to come over.I called over the guys and girls we went into the pack house, and sat on the couch then we heard a knock on the door I went over to open it.It was uncle Simon I hugged him.The guys stood up and Harry said "Simon your their uncle?" Simon said "Hey boys I see you meet my niece." he smirked he told us to sit down.He told us everything  and we talked for awhile than uncle Simon went into the house while the rest of us had a bonfire I sat on Niall's lap and the rest of the girls sat on their mates laps.We all talked for awhile before we headed to bed the guys slept with their mates because we had one spare room and uncle Simon took that room.So they guys slept in our rooms which I was fine with I fell asleep with Niall's arms around me.

Niall's P.O.V

I walked into where the guys were I went to get food I know of course that's what I did I walked in and saw a bunch of girls next to the guys then I looked over to this girl that was sitting alone.I felt my wolf come to my head and say that she was my mate.So I ran over to her and hugged her I could tell she was a beta she had really big presents.I heard her wolf come out and say "Your my mate."I looked at her and whispered into her ear "Good because you my mate." Then we talked for awhile and then we went on stage,I kissed her cheak before I left.Then we came back and we went to her pack house I really did like her,she was my mate.She told us to stay in the car so we just sat there.She came back after a few minutes and we went inside the pack house we sat on the couch her dad came in and looked at me "So your my daughters mate."he said.He scared the shit out of me I think he could tell because the next thing he said "You will be a good mate for her I can tell." he smirked at me than there was a knock on the door Simon came in Isabelle said "Hey uncle Simon!"then she hugged him I was shocked the Simon the put 1D together is her uncle.I didn't see that coming we talked for a while, then he went to sleep.And the rest of us went by the campfire Isabelle sat on my then we talked for awhile.After awhile Isabelle and I fell asleep in her bed because there was no other beds.