Chapter 2

Isabelle's P.O.V

I woke up and Niall had his arms around me I looked at my phone it was 8 I rolled over to face Niall he looked so cute sleeping.His eyes flickered open "Hi babe." he said in his morning voice it was very sexy when he said that I kissed him and,then unwrapped his arms from me and got up I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower,after I took  my shower I got up and put a shirt with the british flag on it and white ripped jeans.Niall was already dress in a white shirt and jeans.He was facing the other way looking at my pictures that where on my dresser.I ran and jumped on his back.I kissed his cheak and he threw me down on the bed and,tickled me "Stop Niall plz I can't breath." He stoped tickling me and sat on the bed next to me I tried to takle him,but he was to strong and started tickling me again "Are you going to stop now" Niall said in his playful voice I just looked him in the eyes,and kissed him then I ran down stairs.I grabbed 2 bowls for cereal,and put fruit loops in the bowls. Niall came down and grabbed his bowl,I looked at him he smiled and sat down on the chair that was right next to me.I finished eating my cereal I cleaned my dishes and kissed Nialls cheak and went to sit down on the couch,after Niall was done eating he had like 5 bowls of cereal.We went for a run I shifted into my wolf form first I was a dirty blode color wolf,than Niall changed he was the the same color as me.We ran through the woods and down to the beach.I won of course I was one of the fastest wolves in the pack. When we got down to the beach I hid behind a tree and Niall came running "Isabelle where are you?!"Niall said,I yelped so Niall would come running,He came my plan was on he ran pasted the tree and, I jumped on his back he turned his head to face me,and then threw me off.He ran over to me "Your going to be a good alpha babe."I said to him, he looked at me and smiled "Well i'm going to need help from my amazing luna." I looked into his deep blue eyes and then ran over to the water and,sat on the sand and Niall came over to sit next to me I pushed him into the water "Your going to pay Isabelle."I just laughed while he walked over to me and dragged me into the water.We played in the water for awhile and then dried of. "Race you back!!" Niall yelled and started to take off I caught up to him, but I let him win.We got to the house I heard yelling coming from inside the house I grabbed my clothes that I put out and changed into them.It sounded like Harry and Liam,I looked back at Niall he shook his head.We walked in hand in hand when we got in they still were yelling at each other "Stop both of you!" I said using my beta command.They both stopped because I used the beta command They were fighting over a sandwhich, so I just cut the sandwhich in half then gave then half to each one of them.I walked over to the couch where Claire,Nadia and Ashley Where watching t.v  I asked if they wanted to go to the mall today.We told the guys we where going to the mall, and if they needed anything they said coffee I smiled and kissed Niall before we left and the other girls where already in the car ready to go so I grabbed my keys and phone and left.While I was driving Claire turned on the radio and Drag me down came on we all started singing along with it.I didn't like singing so I just sang Niall's part of the song.Nadia put us singing on her snapchat story.While I was singing Niall's part of the song she posted it.We got to the mall and went to forever 21 and tried on a bunch of clothes I bought some shorts and purfume.We went to a couple other stores and then we were walking down to the food court,and I got  taco johns.After the mall we stopped at starbucks and got coffees for everyone.While we where at starbucks I got a text from Niall saying that my dad needs me so, the girls and I drove back to the house.The girls gave the coffees to the guys I gave Niall his while we walked to the room where all the meetings where held.Niall and I sat down my dad said "Isabelle since you found your mate its time for you guys to start preparing to take over the pack you will take over in a month."I looked at Niall he looked really pale so I nodded and me and Niall went to sit on the couch and watch a movie with the others.The guys were tired because they just got off their tour and haven't slept well for awhile so.We all just watched Finding dory.Niall fell asleep with his arms around me I didn't even noticed what time it was 10:50 I didn't want to wake Niall up so I just got up and grabbed a blanket and covered him and me up with it.He wrapped his arms around me and fell back asleep.I thought about Niall being alpha I was happy he was going to be a good alpha.He was strong,kind,smart and much more he loved food he started to wake up I kissed his cheak and he fell asleep knowing I was there.I loved him so much I could tell he loved me to I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

~~~~~~~Note~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was not a good chapter It will start getting better!

<3  love Isabelle  <3