Dramione Chapter 3 Sorry

"I'm, I'm sorry," I muttered but it was too late she had walked away. I stood there for a while regretting my words.

Soon I realized I was getting late for Potion's class, usually my favourite. I rushed still thinking about how Granger was crying, I'd never seen her so upset.

Professor Snape who usually favours me was quite mad."Malfoy your five minutes
late, now find yourself a seat," shouted Snape. This day couldn't get any worse.

The only seat left was next to Granger,yes I can apologize, I thought."Hisssssssss, Hermione,"I whispered but she was ignoring me with anger on her face. With great concern I thought what have I done,what should I do,my mind juggling thoughts.

It was finally lunchtime and I pulled her to a corner " Hermione, listen I want to apologize for being rude, I was hurt, I was expecting a thank you, you see when you were petrified there wasn't enough potion you would've died if it wasn't for me!"I exclaimed altogether. "Uhm, uh I'm sorry and thank you," replied Hermione. Did she really mean it, was stuck in my head.

Did Hermione really mean it, comment what you think!!!!!!

Shout outs ...........
*Bittenwizard
*cplife
*ThinkWithImagination
*VictoriaWolf8