Chapter 1 - How it Began

It was my first day at Hogwarts, I was super excited. I wanted to become friends with Potter, Harry Potter . He was the most famous and popular boy ever, I had to be his friend!!!!

Before the Sorting Ceremony I introduced my friends and I to Potter."
This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."
Then that Weasley sniggered at me, how dare he.
With rage I mocked him " You think my name's funny , do you, no need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley," he deserved it.

I turned back and held out my hand for Potter to shake but he rejected me. A strong pain struck my heart from then on it was a tale of hatred and envy between us.

Then I saw a girl with bushy brown hair, she was beautiful her name was Hermione Granger.
The moment I set eyes on her I knew it was love but remembered the conversation I had with my father " Mudbloods, filthy muggle borns NEVER be friends with one."
My heart dropped and I was forced to lie to myself, I hate that girl.

After all that the Sorting Ceremony took place. I'm in Slytherin just like my parents wanted, thank God that Potter and Weasley are in Gryffindor.

The next day we had a transfiguration class with Professor McGonagall. We had to turn a match into a needle, only nerdy mudblood Granger succeeded. Okay, I'll admit I was impressed.

I hate most of the classes and teachers except for Professor Snape, he is my favorite. He favours me and hates Potter the perfect combination, I still can't get over Potter rejecting me, ME!!!!!!!!

I am confused why father hates mudbloods their just muggle borns, their still sorcerers.
I asked him the other day and he replied "How dare you question me?" and the conversation ended there.