Chapter 9 Triwizard compettion

"What's going on? "Hermione questioned. And so I explained the whole deatheater situation. I thought she'd never talk to me again but unexpectedly  she completely understood.

The next few past quickly and I was back at Hogwarts. I was actually glad because honestly I don't want to see my Father's face it reminds me of all the horrid things he has done.
There's a Triwizard competition but there's an age limit I hope a pure blood Slytherin champion wait  I don't have to believe in lame stuff like that.

Potter is a Triwizard champion my,hatred and jealousy is increasing second-by-second for him. He's acting all innocent, I wonder how you did it and that Dumbledore is letting him get away with it it's not fair,I suppose I agree with father on one thing.

I love Hermione but she's still hanging out with Potter and Weasley which sometimes makes me want to hate her but I'll still ask her out for the yule ball dance, wonder how her lame friends will react.

"Hermione will you got the dance with me?"I asked. Before she could reply Potter blurted "WHAT" and Ron told me to get lost and Hermione replied "wait I need to talk to them, they don't know"and left.

Several minutes later Hermione arrived with a calm Harry and a Weasley red in the face matching his hair marching off. "I'll go to the ball with you" Hermione announced.