Chapter 2

Ellie's P.O.V

I rush over to the door with a few small boxes in my hand. "Hurry up Cameron!" I yell out to him. Cameron walks over with the keys and hand them to me. I wiggle the key around in the key hole until it unlocks.

I open the door. My jaw just drops. I look over at Cameron and his reaction was the same. We were staring at this massive, open spaces apartment, with a beautiful view of the beach. I put down the small boxes I had under my arm and turn around to hug Cameron. "We did it Cameron!!! We really did it!" I say into his chest. "We did Ellie! We did!" Cameron says back to me excitedly. We end the hug and go look at all the rooms.

It was a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 2 toilet, 2 stories apartment. I race Cameron up stairs to the master bedroom. I stop at the door of the room and my jaw drops again, shortly followed by Cameron. We were starting at a massive bedroom, with a King bed, an ensuite, and a patio with a mini jacuzzi. "I dibs this room!" Cameron yells as he jumps on the bed.

I didn't bother to argue, because the last time we decided on who's sleeping where, we settled it with a wrestling match. Let's just say I didn't win. I shrug my shoulders and laugh and walk to the next room. It was not as big, and didn't have it on ensuite or jacuzzi but enough room for me to make YouTube videos.

Cameron walks into my room and tackles me down onto my bed

That's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed :)