Chapter 10

3:00pm

Cameron's P.O.V

"Oii Ellie we should start getting ready for the carnival! It starts at 4" I say to Ellie. She looks over at me. "Oh shit that's right!" She says laughing. God damn she has a beautiful laugh! She runs up stairs and has a shower in the spare shower so I could get changed. I put on a black tank top and black shorts. I walk over to my closet and put on some black Nike's. I rush over to the bathroom and put on deodorant and brush my teeth.

About 20 minutes later Ellie walks out in a white, summery dress, with white flats on. Her brown hair was out and curled. Ellie is one of those girls who barley wear any makeup and look beautiful with out it. She has a bit of mascara on and I think she filled in her eyebrows. I'm no makeup genius!

"Damn Ellie you look so beautiful!" I say complimenting her. She blushes, "Thank you Cameron! You look nice too!" Ellie will always compliment me back. She walked over to the counter and grabbed her phone and wallet.

"Alrighty Cam! Let's goooooooo! I can't wait to meet the guys! I haven't seen them in ages!" Ellie and the guys (Nash, Taylor and Aaron) are good mates. I get jealous sometimes, but I'm a guy, it happens. We hop in my jeep, and I start to back out of the drive way. It about a 15 minute drive but we have plenty of time. We jam out to the radio. Ellie's like me. We snapchat almost everything!

Hey this chapter is short ik sorry! But I have to spilt this one :)