Chapter 38: Unexpected

Third Person Point of View

Kyline woke up at nearly 6:30. She didn't want to rise at first, but she lost those drowsiness. So she quickly rose without hesitating and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. While eating, she was still thinking of the circumstances last night and was very thankful she didn't lost her necklace. Kyline glanced at Darren to check if he's still asleep. She kept on waiting and waiting for him to woke up. But he was still in a deep sleep.

So after eating, Kyline decided to check her Snapchat. She saw an update from Cassy-- a selfie with text: "Swim, check! Bar, check! Sleep, not yet...". Then she opened her IG. Stacy posted a groufie that was taken last night. Captioned "Savage". Sana hindi 'to makita ni Penelope, Kyline thought.

Three hours has passed. Darren's still asleep. And Kyline's still watching TV. She just took her phone to use Snapchat. But before she could tap on the icon of Snapchat, she heard footsteps from behind.

"Manonood ka ba o magcecellphone?" said someone with a familiar voice.

She turned to see who was speaking and found out that it was Darren. Then she looked back at her phone after taking a quick glance at him.

"Kumain ka na," said Kyline. "Kanina pa kita hinihintay magising."

"Anong oras ka ba nagising?"

"Mga 6:30."

"Kaya pala eh. Matulog ka nga mamayang tanghali, late na tayo natulog kagabi!"

Maygad gusto niya talaga akong maging healthy. Kyline excitedly said to herself.

"'Pag inantok ako."

Kyline turned the TV off and saw Darren walk towards the kitchen. She then started to post pics from last night.

itskylinealcantara proud to present the savages #Rebel

One post is enough.

[lunch]

"Boi, sa susunod nga wag kang uminom!" Kyline said.

"Bakit naman? May ginawa ba 'ko?" said Darren between laughs.

"Wala nabubwisit lang ako sa'yo."

"Nahilo kaya ako kagabi!"

"Kaya pala gustong gusto mo nang matulog agad."

Then there's a bit silence until Darren finished his lunch. Kyline ate quickly to check her post.

"Take your time brad. Take your time." said Darren jokingly. (A/N: IDK if that's a word)

"Oo na!" said Kyline.

After eating, she checked her post on Instagram.

itskylinealcantara proud to present the savages #Rebel

twittledizon proud to present talaga ah

karloslabajo pakshet hinarangan pala ni andrea kalahati ng muka ko HAHAHA

cassylegaspi guys ang pangit ko jan bwisit XD

andreabrillantes sorry naman! @karloslabajo

cassylegaspi sabi ni mavy ede wow

stacybells hanep kayo pinost niyo pala

twittledizon sabi mo ipopost mo @stacybells

Kyline tried to reply to their comments.

itskylinealcantara @twittledizon opkors kelangan proud

itskylinealcantara yaan mo na @cassylegaspi atlis proud XD at pakisabi kay mavy edi wow den

itskylinealcantara @stacybells pinost mo eh kaya pinost ko den

After checking those comments, she felt tired and fell asleep.

***

As Kyline woke, she checked the clock and it was before four. But she saw something beside her. A small grey box. She was curious. So she went to the terrace, where Darren was standing, to ask him about it.

"Brow, para saan 'to?" asked Kyline.

Darren was shoked. Kyline became more curious.

"Ah! Umm... secret?" said Darren, slightly worried.

"Okay?" said Kyline, even more curious. So she gave the box to Darren.

"Itatago ko lang 'to, umm..." said Darren. "Pikit mo yung mata mo para hindi mo makita."

Kyline thought that Darren was thinking if she was interested in opening it.

She then closed her eyes without peeking.

After a while, she heard Darren's footsteps. But she still doesn't know what to do so her eyes remained closed. Little does she know that Darren was leaning towards her face and started kissing her slowly. Kyline was very, very surprised but her eyes still remained closed. She started kissing back gently. Darren then let go after a few seconds. Kyline was thinking rubbish. She went crazy inside, and surprised outside. Still shocked, she didn't move until her phone rang. It was Andrea calling. She talked to her, whisper mode.

"'Sup?"

Kyline was speechless.

"Brow!"

Kyline still doesn't know what to say.

"Huy! Kai!"

Kyline let a little sqeak out of her mouth.

"Anong nangyare?"

Kyline then decided to talk.

"Ohmygod Andy."

"Sabihin mo na!"

"Mahirap ipaliwanag. Sige, bye!"

She ended the call. She was still blushing and didn't know what to do. Darren was using his phone. She finally tried to lay down at her bed and she hid herself inside her blanket. She used her phone for no reason.

A/N: HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY KYLINEEEE!! Yes, definitely need to publish this on her birthday XD. Okay off topic. This book might come to an end in a few chapters. But dun worry. I'll make a book 2. And another thing, I'll be doing limited third person point of view starting now.

XOXO