Day 4

I woke up with the smell of my mom's cooking.

"Min Hee-a wake up!" My mom yelled at me. I slowly went to the bathroom to wash up and go downstairs.

Ding

I went to check my phone to see that Tae texted me.

Can you hang out today?

Idk I'm tired from yesterday

Sure you are

What do you want?

Come to the park close by your house. See you there at 11. Better come or else I'll have to come drag you. Bye.

I checked my phone to see that it was already 10. I went to my closet to get a crop top, ripped jeans and my black converse.

"Omma I'll be going out!" I quickly left before they can say anything.

Ding

Hurry up slow poke

Patience bro

Don't call me bro call me Oppa

Your only a few days older than me so that doesn't count

Yeah it does!

No it doesn't!

Just hurry

As I arrived at the park I saw him on the swings playing around with a little kid.

"Yah!" I waved as I saw him and the kid.

"Go to your omma now" he pat the little boy's head and he left.

"Who was that?" I asked as I sat next to the swing next to him.

"Just a random boy I saw as I was coming here"

"Oh ok" in looked at the ground where the sand was.

"Why you call me here?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Come" he pulled my hand and took me to a skate park. He the pulled out two skate boards out of a mini door.

"Here" he handed me one.

"Wait what! I don't know how to skate!" I picked up the board and gave it back to him.

"That's why I took you here"

"what?" He took me aside and put the board done.

"Get on it with your left feet"

"And then what?" He held onto my waist as my hands were on his shoulders.

"Then use your right feet to push. And then when you get enough force you put your right feet onto the board"

"That's it? That seems easy" Yeah cracked my knuckles.

"Try it now" he left go of me and let me try it on my own.

"You sure?" I asked trying not to sound scare.

"You scared now?" He teased me.

"Ani!" I put my left feet onto the board and started pushing myself off.

I tried and tried until I got the hang of it until Taehyung joined with me.

"What are you doing?" He catched up with me and slowed down. He then tried showing off a bit infront of me.