Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

When I got home, I went upstairs to my room, then took out my phone to call my mom. I saw a text message from a number I didn't recognized, so I just ignored it and called my mom. it went straight to voice mail. I threw my phone on my bed and went downstairs  to watch tv, I have a tv in my room but I don't like to stay in my room when i'm home alone.

I flipped through all the channels, but I didn't like anything they were showing.

so I just layed on my back on the couch looking at the ceiling and thinking about how my day went so far.

I slowly started drifting to sleep.

~~~~~

"Oh my gosh. What time is it." I said to my self after I woke up.

I was suppose to go over to john's house.

I went upstairs to my room, stripped off my clothes and went inside the bathroom.

"oh shit, I forgot my towel." I hate when that happened after I finished taking the shower. Even though I have an en suite bathroom, I still don't like running around naked.

I got inside the shower and turned on the cold water. I pushed my head back as I let the water pour down on me. I took my cherry blossoms scented shampoo and washed my hair. I have long brown hair that stop just above my waist.

After I finished I went to my room and get my under garments then went back inside the bathroom to dry my hair.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed, ready to throw my hair dryer but stopped.  "what the hell J, you scared me"

when I got out of the bathroom, I found John laying on my bed. And he almost scared the life out of me.

"no kidding, so are you going to shoot me with that hair dryer now." He said laughing.

But then he immediately stop laughing and was staring at me. I noticed why, I was just in my panty and bra the whole freaking time.

"J" I said calmly

"yeah?"

"get the fuck out" he looked shock at first then he had a smirk on his face.

"hurry up" he said, before he left the room.

I put on my favorite floral top and a pair of short. I decided to leave my hair to dry by itself since I didn't even have time to dry them when John came.

I quickly ran down the stairs to find John laying on the couch watching tv.

" You just can't stay one minute without watching tv, can you?" I said.

With one quick move he pulled me and the next thing I know I was on top of him on the couch,but it wasn't long before he flipped me at the bottom and start tickling me.

"ahhh stop. Please"

"Nope" he said

we end up on the floor and he pins me down holding both of my hands above my head.

we both froze when we saw the front door was wide open, revealing Ben and Lee.

"would you two get a room". Ben said. "I mean it would be really wrong if ya started m-"

"man, shut up" John cut him off, knowing what he was going to say.

I'm pretty sure my face was really really red with embarrassment  right now.

they were dying with laughter, even though I didn't find that funny.

Ben and Lee are john closest guy friend. They know that there is nothing going on between us but that doesn't stop them from making stupid comments every time they get the chance to.

"can we go now?....wait...where is jake" I asked

"Alright" John replied. "oh he was busy so he couldn't come".

"Oh"

"we should go to the park". Lee suggested as we was leaving my house.

"we should". I agreed with him. It's better than playing video game.

"you just don't want to lose again" Ben said and John clapped him up.

"Shut up" I said

*****

When we got to the park Lee and Ben started telling us about what happened at school today, since we had left early.

Apparently, there was a fight after we left. ugh I hate when that happen, when you not there that's when all the interesting things happened.

I got a text message from my dad asking if I was at John house. I told him we were at the park and he just said to be careful.

"Hey Taylor, you coming to our game on friday." Lee asked.

"Probably, I don't know yet."

"What do you mean you don't know yet?" john asked a little too quickly.

I looked at him. "I don't know.....yet."

he looked at me for a moment then he turned his attention to the guys.

*

it was around 8:30pm so we left the park. Ben was the first one to go home because he live close to the park. Then it was Lee, leaving John and I to walk home. It was six blocks from our house.

"why aren't you going to the game?"  he asked.

"I never said i was not gonna go?" I stopped and looked at him. " I was just joking, you know I always go to your games."

He smiled. "come here." He hugged, then picked me up.

We were walking in silence, not the arkward type, with our fingers intertwined.

We reached my house. "Good night, J."

"G'night, big head"

I just stucked out my tongue at him.

I open the door and was about to go inside when he said  "I love you,T" from across the street in front of his front door.

"Just go home." I replied then closed the door. I heard him laughed before he went in his house.

"Taylor sweety, I havn't seen you all day." My mom pulled into a hug.

"Mom, i'm fine how was aunt lucy."

"She's fine. She misses you."

"Yeah, maybe I should visit her over spring break. Where is dad."

"He's upstairs, probably taking a shower."

I run upstairs to my room, change into my pj's then I went on my laptop.

I hear a soft knock on the door then saw my dad. "hey, dad"

"How was school, today."

"I had a head ache and Mrs. Lewis, well you already know how she is."

"yeah, that lady crazy. She need a chill pill."

"True. Wait.....what did you just say" did my dad just say chill pill.

"what did I say." He asked, confused.

"You......nevermind, dad, nevermind"

"well, good night."

"night, dad" after that I went straight to bed.

I am so sorry I took that long to update. It's just that I don't like when the chapters are so short, I always try to write as much as I can. And also i'm very lazy

luv ya ;) please vote!

GiGi_xox