Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

"Taylor!!!!"

"Oh my gosh, mom you almost made me broke my neck." I said sleepily as I tried to get up from the floor with my eyes still close.

It's 6am, I was really enjoying my beautiful slumber until my mom decided to just burst into my room, turn on the lights and yelled out my name, which caused me to fell off my bed.

"ow"

"I'm tired of waking you up every morning to go to school. You're 17 years old, Taylor. Be responsible." She sigh. " sweety, you have a phone and an alarm clock, why don't you set one of them to wake you up every morning instead of me.

" I didn't set you up"

When I mm noticed how she was looking at me, I quickly said "I'm sorry mom that was not what I meant to say. My alarm clock is really annoying and my phone well I don't know."

"I'm not going to wake you up again tomorrow, you better do something." She said, getting up to leave.

" you better do something." I mocked her playfully.

" You're such a big baby."

"No i'm not"

" yeah you are. Hurry up and get ready for school."

With that she left my room, mumbling something about teenagers and school.

I quickly  got up and took a shower, then put on a high waist skinny jeans and a black crop top that have the Arctic Monkeys logo across it with my black Doc martens then i ran a brush through my crazy hair and leave them down.

"Hey kiddo." My dad asked, poking his head in my room." Need a ride? oh nevermind.....I forgot that only happened when you and john have a problem.

"what! that's not true"

"oh yeah? when was the last time you let me or your mother drive you to school?"

He was actually right.

I hear a car pulled up in the drive way. John is here.

"bye dad" I said, grabbing my bookbag. 

"Bye mom" I kissed her on the cheek then went for the door.

"Wait." Mom called. "get an apple to eat."

I sigh then went to get the apple.

"what took you so long?" John asked just as I got in the car.

I didn't answer cause I really didn't feel like talking.

"okayyy" he said, the drove off.

we got to the school in less than ten minutes. when we got to where John usually park his car, there was a girl standing there. she looked familiar but I can't remember her name.

we got out of the car and she said "hey Johnny."

Johnny?

"oh hey Trina" john said, looking a little embarrassed.

Trina, she's in my........ chemistry class.

"Oh hey, I have 6 period with you, you Taylor, right?" she said, turning her attention to me.

"yep" I said. I looked at her and finally noticed what she was wearing, short red plaid skirt and a white shirt that is way too small her, with red high heels.

"so are we still on for tonight?" she asked john.

"umhm.....can we talk about this another time." he told her, nervously.