Hello!

Alright so this is (as you may have already heard) the continuation of Set Me Free |-/ Tyler Joseph by macywho
Sorry this isn't an actual chapter, but just like you guys I like to get my fair share of reading the creative content here on Wattpad, and I have some stuff going on irl, so don't set your expectations higher than your GPA.
I thought it would be fun if you guys got to know me a little better, so that maybe somewhere along the line I might write something and you'll be like "yep. That makes sense".
1)  I am a outrageously sarcastic person- it's my first language.
2)  I like Twenty One Pilots (WOAH HOLY SHIT YOU LIKE TØP I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE)
3)  The reason these are very short and why this is the last one is because I am a horrendously average teen who likes headphones, and being 3dGy!!11!1 (dear god I am so sorry)
4)  haha, part of that last one is a trick! This is actually going to be the last one (see, told you I was edgy).
~~~~Religious Talk~~~~
I am not a religious person. I'm pretty sure I am what you would call agnostic. From what I think, I'm not going to say God is real, but I'm not going to say he isn't. It's not my place. No one will ever truly know what's really out there, but that doesn't mean that people can't have faith in something. I find it hard to have faith in something so, I don't know how to describe it exactly but, poorly fact checked? I don't know, just people saying the names God and Jesus Christ in a sentence that also includes "praise him" or "he has died for our sins" or some shit just kinda makes me feel squirmy and I don't like it. It's like seeing someone talk to their imaginary friend. I've never really had a solid faith in anything like that besides my friends, so it's difficult to just all of a sudden think that there is a man in the universe that is greater than everything and everyone and controls everything that happens. BUT, this does not mean I hate the song Addict With A Pen. In fact, it's one of my favorite songs by them, and one of my favorite songs ever. Maybe that's why it's my favorite... OKAY NOPE THINK ABOUT THAT LATER cue awkward laughter.
Okay I'm just gonna leave it at that. The new chapter will be up when I, well, wheN I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT YOU DIPCRA-okay no I'm completely joking. But I'll have it up as soon as I possibly can.

•¿• ~ 4 AM tired ChaosDrop

(secretly hopes that she doesn't neglect this one like her 10th Doctor x reader...)