Chapter 12: The Incarnate Revealed

I ran to my room and began to pack my bags for the overnight trip. I grabbed a few pairs of sparring clothes, some pjs and...well you get the jist of it. I then ran out of my room and out to the main-outside part fo the look-out, and of course I was the last on to make it there...I was the rotten egg.

"Nice of you to join us Rochelle!" Goten called out. Him, Felicia, and Trunks all stood there as if they had been waiting for hours.

"Haha, very funny Goten!" i said sarcastically. I walked over to them, my blue duffle bag drapped over my shoulder.

"I try."

"We should get going, Dende is propbably waiting for us." Trunks said as he began to walk to the edge of the look out.

"Fine! We're coming!" Felicia said as she walked over, her shoulders slumped forward.

Trunks jumped off first, followed by me, then Felicia, the Goten. We all basically free fell to the bottom of the Korin's tower, but once the ground came into veiw we all started to slow down towards the ground. We all soon touched down and walked over to Dende.

"So we found him?" I asked Dende

"Maybe, but we aren't sure." Denda explained to us. "That's why we need you to come to West city. That's were we feel that the Second incarnate is most likely to appear."

"Well then waht are we doing just stanfing here, let's get a move on!" Goten exclaimed jumping into the air and getting a head start towards West city.

"Goten!" We all exclaimed. Then without thinking took off after him.

(Severl hours of flying and training later)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Alright, no more training for ALEAST another week." Felcia said as she came out of the gravity chamber, all sweaty and beat up.

"I second that." I said as I came out if the gravity chamber behind her. Then we both fell against the nearest wall and slid down to find to releaf on the cool tile ground.

"You guys are such wimps." Trunks said finally coming out of the Chamber with Goten by his side. They were not as beat up as Felicia and I were. Of course their clothes weren't as ripped up either (and that is exaclty why we were to shirts).

"Hey, we haven't been doing this our entire lives!" Felicia spat back.

"Well, that still doesn't make up for the fact that you are all still wimps." Goten interjected.

"Why you!" Felicia jumped off of the groundand attacked Goten, then the two just strated wrestling on the floor.

'Man, I have weird friends.' I thought to myself. Then I heard the automatic door slide open. I turned to face the door way. A tall man in his early 20's stood in the doorway. Midnight black, spiky hair and round glasses that sit infront of his raven black eyes. He wears a long-sleve white shirt underneath a navy blue t-shirt. A pair of tan pants and black loafers finish off his college-student look. Then Gohan stepped out from doorway. "Gohan!" I shouted from surprise.

Felicia and Goten stopped basically mid-punch and looked up to see Gohan. Both had light flushes of pink on their cheeks, "Hey Big Bro, what's up?" Goten asked.

"Well, nothing much I guess. But you four need to come downstairs now. Bulma has an important meeting with one her business associates and she wants all of you to be downstairs." Gohan informed us all.