FOUR

TAEYEON'S POV

TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK AND 5 OTHER PEOPLE?!

My eyes widened as I saw them.I really do hope jungkook does not noticed me:c

TH-Oh,Taeyeon-shi,You work here?And by the way let me introduce you to my friends,This is jungkook he is a year older than you and is in the same school as you!This is Jimin,Suga/Yoongi,Namjoon/rap monster,Hoseok/Jhope and Jin!

I smiled to them and bowed.

"Wahh~Your sister is so pretty Hyung!"I think the guy named park jimin said.Taehyung mouthed I know right.

I taped my brothers shoulder to tell him to take the order.He nodded and ordered.I went back to  the back and made the drinks.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"YOU DID NOT TELL US ABOUT YOU HAVING A SISTER"The members yelled.I just smiled and they gave me a annoyed look.

Jimin-But your sister is really pretty Hyung...But why did she not speak?

I sighed and told everyone she is mute.I also pulled out my phone and showed them her with glasses.They all started saying she looks really cute.In the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jhope-Was she always mute?

I then told him the story of what happen including the boy.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When Taehyung Hyung showed us the photo I was shocked.I been bullying on Taehyung's sister?!Good thing Taeyeon did not tell him.I also now know the reason she does not speak,it's cause she is mute.I thought it was because she is scared of us.haha~

I was even more shocked when Taehyung told us the story of how she got mute.It sounds like my childhood story of this girl I liked.

After 3 mintutes our orders came.We thanked her but I mumbled it.But she does look amazingly pretty with out glasses and she looks so adorable in the maid outfit....WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKIN?!!!!

I looked up at Taehyung to see his eyes filled with anger and his hands were in a tight fist.The members were shocked by his actions cause he is always bubbly.

me-H-Hyung what's the matter?

Just when I said that,He got up and went to a table.Our eyes followed Towards where he is walking.we than see Taeyeon being touched and stuff.Taehyung walks behaved Taeyeon and glares are the men.He said something to the people but it must be something scary cause their faces was full of fear.

Then he faced Taeyeon and smiled.She bowed and smiled then walked away.

When he came back the members were all teasing him at stuff.But I got to Say that Taehyung looked really cool!

Taehyung-Hey guys,Should we wait until Taeyeon is done working and follow her home.She might get kidnaped or something.

We nodded ok but not me.Taehyung called her over to ask when she is done working.She told us  at 8:30 today cause it's her first day.Its usually 10:00 or something like that.

Since its 6:45 right now,We decided to go shopping and stuff until it's 8:30.

TIME PAST

We all headed to the cafe to see Taeyeon in her normal clothes.She bowed and left us.

AUTHORS POV

The boys waited until Taeyeon starts walking at least 4 meters away from them.Then they started following her.They made sure they were as quite as a ant.

-BANG-

Everyone looked up to see Taeyeon on the floor passed out.They were 3 girls there,One holding a bat.Taehyung rushed to his sister as we followed.The girls who hit her were my girlfriend and her two friends.

Hana-Oh oppa!Are your friends here to help?

Jungkook-...

Hana-Anyways,Hi Jungkook's friends!If he did not tell you yet.WE HATE THIS STUPID GIRL SO MUCH!So we hit her with a bat!Are you guys here to make her suffer to?We do it everyday cause she deceives this pain.haha~

Just as Hana said that taehyung glared at her with Taeyeon in his arms.The members were shocked as well.Taehyung gave her sister to jimin and Taehyung slapped each girl in the face.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY SISTER?ARE YOU GUYS THE REASON SHE COMES HOME WITH BRUISES AND CUTS EVERYDAY?WHAT THE FÜCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?"

Taehyung yelled.He then faced jungkook and punched him."I thought you would never make someone suffer.im disappointed in you."He said.Jungkook only looked down staring at the ground.

The rest of the members left jungkook and the girls shocked.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Me and the members are completely shocked and disappointed at jungkook.Now I know the reason why she has cuts and bruises.We all hate Jungkook's girlfriend because we always see her with other men and is really annoying.We always tell him but he does not believe us.And now we hate her even more.

We got to my apartment and set Taeyeon down on the couch.she is still past out

Jimin-I'm shocked that jungkook bully's people...

RM-Yeah,me to.

Jin got the first ad kit and we treated her wounds.We changed the bandages on her arms and legs.I told the members to turn around because I'm gonna check her stomach if it's bruised.I treated her stomach and wrapped a bandage on it.

I'm sorry Taeyeon I did not protect you...

Hey guys!Sorry I did not post a chapter yesterday.I was really busy.but I hope you like this chapter,Bye!!