ELEVEN

TAEYEON'S POV

Today,I will be going back to school.I feel kinda nervous but whatever...

-POOF-

I looked up to see jungkook with a pillow in his hands.Did he just hit me with a pillow?Rude....

"Yah!wake up you lazy eggplant!"

I glared at him and went to the washroom and did my routine

(Time skip cause I'm a lazy eggplant)

We are here at school.Right when we stepped into the school hallway someone shouted"TAEYEON IS BACKK!!GUYYSS COMMMMEE!"My eyed widened as people started bombing me with questions like"Where were you?""your so pretty!""We missed you!"

I was shocked,I looked over at jungkook with a smile on his face looking at me.The crowed of people got loader when jungkook smiled.you can say that all of Jungkook's fangurls were on his side of the hallway and like all the boys and a bit of girls were on my side of the hallway.

I fanilly got to my locker and as I was closing it,I heard someone say"Oh look who is back"

I turned around to see Hana and her friends.I glared at them and was about to walk away but Hana held one of my shoulders"Don't.Go.Neer.My.JUNGKOOK!"I was about to walk away when I looked behide her.

"Why does she have to stay away from me?"

Hana slowly turned back.

"O-oh..OPPA!I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!YOU KNOW I WAS JUST KIDDIN ABOUT THAT!Hahahahhaha~"

She laughs nervously.

"Lay a finger on her and I will make your life miserable(I was about to type  bleech your butthole but that's kinda wired._.)

Hana and her friends nodded multiple times.

"O-ok Op-oppa!"

"Also don't call me oppa,I get disgusted every time you say it"

Jungkook said with a disgust look.We got to class and I took a seat at my desk and waited for  the teacher.The teacher came in and we started class.

~Time skip to lunch

Me and Jungkook went to the Canteen.We got out food and sat down at a table.Jungkook excused him self to the washroom leaving me alone.

(A/N Zelo went to busan for his parents work and will show up later In the book)

I was eating my food while on my phone playing some games.just then someone slammed the lunch tray on the table I was sitting at.I looked up to see Hana and her little friends.UGHH WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM A LAZY EGGPLANT?!

I gave them a 'what' glare.Hana took her soup bowl and poured it on my head.

"You should just die already!No one likes you!Jungkook oppa is just hanging out with you because he feels sorry for you!"

Hana than grabbed a chunk of my hair and threw me on the ground.Some people were telling Hana to stop,Some were yelling "Fight fight fight!" And some were silent.Just then the principal came.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANA!"

The principal yelled.He grabbed Hana by the arm and went out of the canteen with her(Hana is his daughter)

I got up from the floor and went to the washroom.As I passed the boys washroom out came jungkook.I kept my head down and walked into the washroom.I could hear Jungkook calling my name but I ignored it.

I changed my uniform and washed the soup off of me.

~TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY

Me and Jungkook were walking to his house.Once we got there we changed out of our uniforms and into better clothes.Today we decided to go out somewhere.