Author's Note ~ Laura

Wow, I really don’t know what to say.  I can’t believe we’ve finished our first book!  Forty chapters and over 70,000 words…and here we are, at the end of Apocalypse.

Firstly, I’d like to say a huge thank you to one of my best friends, Hayley Anderton.  Thank you, Hayley, for encouraging me to keep writing, and thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of Wattpad.  It was you who came up with the idea of us writing a zombie novel together, and I think it turned out to be rather successful, so thank you again!

I want to say a massive thank you to all of the Apocalypse fans.  For anyone who has ever read, voted for or commented on a chapter of our novel…thank you.  It’s the encouragement, response and feedback from you that keeps us writing, so thank you for that.  Most of you have followed the story from start to finish, and know the characters almost as well as we do ourselves!  Thank you.

To my friends who’ve voted and read every chapter, thank you for being supportive and I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.  Thank you for being ace and giving me plenty of writing inspiration!

Finally, I’d like to say thank you to the wonderful cast of characters in Apocalypse.  I love each and every one of you (yes, even Alby and Russell!), and a story can’t exist without characters like you.  I’ve loved developing your personalities and really look forward to spending more time with you all in the upcoming books.  You’re all amazing to me.

Right, so I hope that was okay for my first author’s note!  I can’t wait to start writing the sequel! 

Love,

Laura