Chapter 9

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A grin formed on my face "yes Matt I will" I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"What am I doing?" I rolled my eyes and kissed him passionately on the lips. Fireworks exploded. It was amazing.

"Sleep tight princess" he kisses my forehead and goes back to sleep. "Good night babe" I said softly.

I went back to sleep.

***

I woke up and the guys were still sleeping. I checked my phone and got some message from an unknown contact which is Lily.

Ug: Hey Kiyara! How's life in the hospital? Don't get too comfortable, I'm still coming for you😉

K: girl, get a life

I rolled my eyes on how annoying she is. This girl just doesn't know when to give up. I blocked the number and deleted it.

"Morning babe" Matt says smiling at me. "Morning" I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and put it in his heart.

The other guys started waking up. I greeted everyone good morning.

"Are we gonna tell them?" Matthew whispers. Everyone was here so probably it's for the best.

I nodded. "I'm hungry" Shawn groans, patting his stomach. "Me too" Johnson says.

"There's a cafe downstairs, I'll get some food for us" Mahogany smiles "I'm coming with you" Cam says and both of them leave.

I dialed Kara's number because I want here to be here when I tell everyone about Matt and I.

"Hey girl" Kara says. "Hey Kara, can you go to the hospital today?" I asked.

"Yeah, Daniel just left so I'm free" she says "be here by 10?" I ask

"Sure" she says and ends the call. I smile and look to Matthew. "Someone's happy" he laughs

I rolled my eyes and checked out Twitter. I got a lot of mentions and replies.

"#GetWellKiyara love youu!!💜"
"Hope you feel better #GetWellKiyara"
"We love you Kiyara!! #GetWellKiyara"
"Sending all the love ❤️ #GetWellKiyara"

I noticed the hashtag made it to top one used hashtag worldwide. It's really sweet of them.

I tweeted out:
@MsOtherGrierKiyara:
Feeling better!🤗 Thank you all for making #GetWellKiyara top 1. Love you guysss!!!😘😘

I really want yo pay them back but I couldn't do much. I started to get bored so I turned on the tv.

Mahogany and Cam came back and gave everyone their food. Cam gave me a pb&j sandwhich.

"Cam, when is Kara coming?" I asked, taking a bit off my sandwich. He texted Kara "She's almost here" he says putting his phone back into his pocket.

I finished my sandwich and took a quick nap while waiting for Kara.

**Jack J's POV

I started eating my food. "She's almost here" Cam says to Kara. I wonder why she wants Kara here. Beside like she's her best friend.

I feel it's for something else. I finished my food and threw my container in the bin. Kara come in and says hi to everyone.

Kiyara's eyes open and she stretches to wake herself up. "Sorry" she says.

"I called everyone because I have some announcements" she smiles. Every got curious and started listening to Kiyara.

"First I'm recording a song with the Jacks, we've been talking about it for awhile" she smiles and every kept cheering.

"Okay okay... second... I have a boyfriend" she said and everyone's jaw drop. I kinda became jealous but I'm happy that she's happy.

But who is this lucky boy? "It's Matthew" she smiles and everyone cheered because they thought Kiyara and Matthew were the perfect couple.

I shouldn't be jealous because I don't own Kiyara plus Matthew is my friend and Kiyara wouldn't like it if I hated him.

I went to the bathroom and no one noticed since they were busy celebrating about Kiyara and Matt being together.

Even if there's a bathroom in the room I felt I was going to have a breakdown so I didn't want them to hear it.

**Jack G' POV (A/N: I keep changing POVs IM SORRY)

We heard about the news about Kiyara and Matt being together. We all celebrated but I noticed Johnson wasn't here.

He disappeared all of a sudden. I checked the bathroom of the room but he wasn't there.

I got out of the room to go to the nearest bathroom. Most probably he want there.

I stumbled across a girl who looked lost in the hospital. "Hey excuse me ha—" I got cut off by her

"You're Jack Gilinsky!" She smiles and starts fangirling. "Haha have you seen Jack J?" I asked her

"Yeah, he went to the bathroom. I wanted to talk to him but he seemed... bothered" she says, pointing to the bathroom.

"Thank you" I smile. "Gilinsky, can you help me... I'm kinda lost" she awkwardly laughs.

"Yeah sure what room are you looking for?" I asked "I'm actually looking for Kiyara... Kiyara Grier" she says.

"Oh I'll show you" I lead her to the room. She opens the door and Kiyara screams "AIDA!".

**Kiyara's POV (a/n: another POV changed :/ sorryyy)

Everyone was celebrating. The door opened and I saw Aida. "AIDA!" I scream. She comes closer and hugs me.

"I missed you" she said. I haven't really talked to Aida. We never realy have any contacts for each other.

Everyone was looking at us, I felt like an introduction would be nice. "Everyone this is Aida, my best friend who I don't really talk to because someone forgot to give me their numbers and doesn't have any social media accounts" I turn to Aida, giving her a glance.

"I'm sorry" she says shyly. We started catching up until my phone rang and it was a text from "UG" which is Lily.

Ug: I'm coming for you😉

K: K.

I rolled my eyes and continued chatting with Aida.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ahhh okay thank you for readinggg!!!!