Chapter 12

Hey guys!! It's Yvette. I'm so so sorry that I haven't posted in so so long. I know, I know you have a million reasons to kill me... virtually... but I'm going to try to publish as soon as possible.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Mahogany rented a private ice rink. It was big enough to fit all my fans who went to my birthday.

I step in the rink while Johnson stopped behind the border. "I can't do it" he quivers.

"Yes you can, take my hand" I reached out my hand. He looks at the ice and looks at my hand. He grabbed it and stepped on the ice.

"Okay ice skating is somewhat like walking" I show him. He nods and tries it. I can see the struggle on his face.

I held his hand to guide him but when he fell he held on to me causing me to fall as well.

"It's been awhile since I fell on my butt" I laugh. I carefully stood up and help Jack J up.

"Kiyara!" Mahogany tapped my shoulder. I turned around "do you still remember your golden routine?" She asks.

My golden routine is the routine I did in my competition where I won gold medal. I stopped skating when I noticed people started noticing me and stuff.

Someone has been doing her research. "Yeah..." I raised an eyebrow. She grabs my wrist "Excuse me J" I smile.

She pulled me to her dj booth. Now I know why she gave me my old costume.

"Mahogany, I need a partner for my routine" I whisper "not to worry" she winks. I look all confused.

She grabs the microphone "May I have everyone's attention please" She says, waving her hands to get everyone's attention. Everyone turned to Mahogany.

"Can everyone please go to the bleachers? We have a surprise " She says and everyone obeyed.  Everyone sat on the bleachers, giving me memories of the competition.

I stood in the middle of the rink, looking at everyone who was watching. "Okay everyone, I present you Kiyara and Christian!" She announces and everyone claps.

Omygod I'm skating with Chi again. Chi and I were partners in every competition. All of the girls in the team are dramatic bitches who doesn't want to skate with the boys.

I was comfortable with Chi. He's one of my best friends and I love that dude. Chi skates to me and smirks. I started laughing. 

"Do you remember?" He smirks "Obviously" I laugh and we did our starting pose.

Mahogany started playing the music and we did our skating routines. It was going great, I can't believe how much muscle memory I retained.

We did our final stunt and did our final pose. We bowed down and everyone started applauding. I started waving at them and crying from the memories until I looked up and someone threw a rock to my head. (A/N: please do not throw rocks at people's heads)

I fell back and Chi quickly turned to me. "Are you okay?" He checks my head. I nodded but the pain really hurts. It made me dizzy and it hurts as well.

Mahogany and Nash started skating to me, noticing I fell down. "Kiyara!" They both said.

"I'm fine, someone just threw a rock and it landed on my head" I put my hand on the part where the rock hit.

"Come on" Chi says, standing me up. "Let's rest here" we both skate to the nearest bench.

Mahogany told the fans to go back to skating while I try not to faint or die from this pain. Matthew comes skating to me.

"Babe! Are you okay?" He checks my head. "Yes I am babe" I gave him a quick peck.

"Can I get you anything?" He asks "Starbucks please" I did my puppy eyes. "Anything for my princess" a cheesy smile forms on his face.

I roll my eyes and Matthew left. Christian started skating again leaving me watching everyone else happily skate.

"Hey Kiyara" Johnson carefully skates to me. "You're doing good J" I smile. For a first timer, he's pretty good and he's picking up really fast.

He sits on the bench next to me. Today has been a long yet fun day. I'm starting to become tired. "I'm sleepy" I yawned.

Johnson pats his lap and I lay on it. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

**Matthew's POV

My girlfriend got hit by a rock and now I'm bringing her Starbucks. She always orders an iced coffee even though it's winter.

The cold never bothered her anyway~

I grabbed her ice coffee and went back to the venue. While walking I noticed a girl. Bleach blonde, tall, and wearing all black... sketchy.

I followed her and she was going to the venue. She sneaked near to Kiyara, grabbing a knife from her pocket.

Kiyara was sleeping on Johnson's lap and I became jealous... but now is not the time for that.

Jack J was on his phone, too busy to mind the girl behind him. I don't know what to do...

The girl points the knife to Kiyara. "STOP" I yell and she turns to me accidentally throwing the knife.