The escape// chapter 3

A cab had stopped just a bit down the road. I looked back to find Louis runing towards me, I took of my high heels and ran towards the cab.

I opened the back seat and imidiatly got in and closed the door.

" Where to, love " the driver spoke

Shit, he made me think of Harry. I wonder what they would think when they were ready to go on tour and I wasn't there

" The air port please "

I hoped I could get where I wanted to Go and fast..

As the car drove past I saw Louis sitting on the ground in the rain with his head in his hands. A few tears then ran down my face. He looked up and we had made eye contact for a split second then the cab had drove away leaving him there.

The drive was short and didn't give me much time to think. which was good.
I payed the nice driver then got out and ran inside with my shoes in my hand. I must've looked like a wreck. I was wearing a pale pink dress that was now soaked in water, my hair was completely drenched aswell.

" One ticket to Paris please?" I asked the receptionist

" Sure, next flight leaves in 30 minutes " She replied quite annoyed

Thank god!!! I waited in the seating area. I got some coffee and relaxed.... until my phone rang from a text.

Lou: I'm so sorry, where are you I'll come pick you up and we can talk face to face ok?

Macy: Lou , no. I'm not telling you where I am. you'll come get me. I just want to be alone!

It's a good thing I was from Paris and my family lives there and I can speak French well.