Paris // chapter 4

* Macy pov *

I turned my phone off just in time. They called my flight and i started to board the plane.

*****

I wanted to turn on my phone but I couldn't . Some heart breaking text would come up from Louis . I decided to get a map from the help center, to distract me.

"Bonjour, est-que je peux avoir un map?" I asked the lady for a map

" Bien sur!" She replied handing me what i had asked for.

I decided to rent a car and drive to a hotel next to my mum and dads house.

I unlocked the house door with the spare key that they always kept behind a patio light in case of emergencys.

"Anyone home?!" I called out, searching for a response.

My sister Robin came to the door first. See the thing was that i had a lot of siblings. There was the twins robin and will, who were four years younger then I was so they recently had turned 17. There was Tommy who was 13 and Sarah who 15.

" Macy! We all miss you so much here sissy, move back home" Katie says as she uses my oldest nickname, giving me one of the biggest hugs.

" I missed you guys too!! Wheres mom and dad? " I ask her, seeing that they haven't greetd me. I looked around hoping they would be here, but obviously they weren't. I looked down at my watch, it reading only 8 AM. "Actually never mind. Seeing how its only early did you want me to make some pancakes or something? its been a while since you've had my legendary pancakes!" I say to her sounding more happier then ever, and in reality I was.

Katie called everyone down and they all sat at the kitchen bar talking to me while I made them pancakes. It almost reminded of me of when i used to live home and how life was so much better and so much less complicated. There was no boy band drama and no boyfriend to mess things up for me. This is just what i needed.

After making and eating all the pancakes we all went to the arcade room in the basement. This house was huge, i mean like around 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and a massive screening room and arcade room, plus an indoors pool.

I decided to turn on my phone while everyone was playing games. Katie and will were twins and they liked the same video games and that's it. they don't really get along when it comes to anything except video games.

A text from a group chat! yuppie I thought sarcastically.