Author's note

Hey, to anyone who's stumbled upon my very first attempt at writing. I hope I don't embarrass myself and you like what I write. I just wanted to clear a few things about my book ---------

ABORT MISSION! ABORT! DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER.

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING.

This book is strictly prohibited for those people with normal lives, normal brains. Unless you want to repeated bang your head against the wall, I suggest you refrain from reading such explicit, danger to sanity, idiotic crap I call my book.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

AND THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.

______________________________________

✋ BACK TO THE BASICS ✋

1. It is not CLICHED. Okay a tad bit. Even if the introduction says so, trust me, because I'm the kind of person who loves trying new things. So the plots gonna be one hell of a ride, I promise.

2. I've read a lot of books on wattpad and I think I came across very few books that feature a strong female character, who is capable of handling the world herself. Hence this story is about a girl, who's faced a lot and even if she may seem emotional at first, you're gonna love quirks, her pranks and overloaded sarcasm.

3. This book is solely my property. I've spent a lot of time on it, so bet on me when I say, I will hunt you down with a gun; unleash the wrath of the seven inner circles on you, if you steal any part of my book. I would love to know what you are thinking.

4. I'm all up for criticism, seriously because I'm just another sixteen year old and may or may not have grammar issues and can conjure up plot holes as big as the ozone depleting.

5. My book is purely fictional and so are the characters. However, the story relates to reality, at most. I find writing this fun so I hope readings an even better experience.

Lastly don't forget to vote, comment, share. Enjoy the journey and keep reading!

Toodles xD