Chapter 9:Team Hebi

(A/N:You can hate me for not updating for months, I mean I am tired from school and I'm a human so I need rest so please forgive and understand me.)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

"Our goal is to find Uchiha Itachi."

Team Hebi consists of Juugo, Suigetsu , Karin and lastly Sasuke Uchiha.

*In the Akatsuki Hideout*

Meanwhile Sakura is in the library.Ever since she finished training with Madara or by  herself, she would go to the library to arranged her plans, to investigate the files that she stole or she would search the information about Danzo.

Then she heard the door open.Sakura did not bothred to looked up for she know who it is.

"How's your work un?"

This time she looked up and wrote something on the paper."As usual, gathering information about Danzo."she replied ripping the paper and handed to him.

"You've been really been busy these past few days un."he grab the paper and read it."Really,Seriously?"he yelled happily.

"I'm serious Deidara."she said emotionless at him.

Deidara pouted.'Uchihas...'he thought.

He really hated Itachi,at first because he losed at him.But when he met Sakura, he never expectaed that she was Uchiha, of course she's the one who killed his partner Sasori of the Red Sand, although there are fwe things that she disliked about her. First he is always annoyed  when she was emotionless, second he hated her using the sharingan to threatened him and the last is the most crucial to him .Punching him so hard.Pushing aside his thoughts,he eyed what she is reading."Mangkeyo sharingan eh, you're overusing it isn't it ?"

"Hn.."

Is there anything you have to say more than 'Hn.'he pointed at her.

She fought the urge to roll her eyes."If that's all you need, you may go now."she continued to work.

A vein pooped on Deidara's head."Oi! I'm asking you a question!?"

He again pointed at her accusingly.

She balled her hands into fist and she looked straight to his eyes.

"Sharingan."she activated.

"I'm going now see ya!"Deidara run away at the sight of sharingan.

Thats also one of the hateful things that he hated it.

Sakura sighed, resting her back at the chair where she is sitting.It was true.She already overused her Mangkeyo Sharingan...and she already experienced some blurring and others from her eyes,it also bleed  whenever she used it.But thanks to her Medical ninjutsu and knowledge she managed to heal her eyes,but thats not the end of it...

(A/N:I'm so sorry! really I'm so sick right now so please bear with me,Oh and please read my story called Pink Emerald lady and other storied of mine that is yet to be created.)