Chapter 15: A Genjutsu

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

(A/N: PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE STORY)

"Oh really?"

It took a mere second that Sakura realized that it was a genjutsu.

"...And to think I'll fall for such cheap tricks. "

Using her Sharingan, the genjutsu immediately dissappeared and saw Sasuke infront of her.

"You of all people know that I won't fall for some genjutsu. And what's your business here?"she asked, sharingan still in her eyes.

"Just to see if it really is you, why would a girl that I used to be a teammate be an Uchiha?"he said, not a single emotion was hinted.

It was a statement, a fact, not a question.

She wanted to smack his handsome little face and caused a bruise on his face.

She also did noticed that he has Mangekyo Sharingan.

"I see that you awakened it."

'Itachi's death had an effect on him that caused to awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan, heh, good luck using it.' inner Sakura said seriously.

Her reply was silence.

Sakura sighed."If you wanted to..."Her words weren't finished when she noticed that he was looking at something else.

'He can't be staring at my...!' She blushed at her thoughts.

▪○●□■

Oh how Sasuke loved to mess with her now that he saw her.

He wasn't lying that she had grown to a beautiful woman.

She was deadly gorgeous indeed.

All Uchiha's were.

His eyes roamed all around her body since the curves of her body were noticable since she was wearing a bathing robe.

...Her breasts were slightly large too.

He smirked at what she just said awhile ago.

'Sasuke, I am not ready to restore our clan alright.'

His smirk widened.

"...Anyways, what did you mean by 'Restoring our clan?'"

Her face blushed a crimson red.

Her heartbeat was going faster, her breath hallowed.

'I know that we still love him but can we...You know...Kick his ass?' Inner suggested with an evil smile.

Sakura smirked.

In a blink of an eye Sakura kicked him in the stomach and held his neck, a kunai in her hand.

Sasuke spat out some blood and glared at her angrily but he froze when he saw her eyes turned into Sharingan.

"You don't want me to activate my Mangekyō Sharingan, now don't you?"

' Mangekyō Sharingan!? So she has it too...!'

Its really strange for him to stare straight at her now developed Mangekyō Sharingan.

The design of hers were exactly Cherry blossom with red and black.

Addition to that, not only that it was beautiful, it was deadly as well.

He was reminded what Itachi had said to him when they were fighting.

Flashback

"From the moment they awakened, they proceeded to go in the darkness."

"Blindness..."

End flashback

Just thinking about it. It make Sasuke stare at her.

If she already awakened it...

Then that means someone had died close to her!

But who was it?

Finally, she let go of him.

"What do you want?"She asked.

But before he can answer, she stopped him.

"We'll talk later...I'm going to wear something so get out of my room."

▪○●□■

Karin spent some time in the library.

One book from her hand.

Suigetsu and Juugo had a little break so she went inside the library.

Who would have thought that the Akatsuki would have this huge library.

Karin finished reading a scroll and put it on its respected place.

The library may be huge but a few cabinets were locked.

And an Uchiha sign were in every locked cabinet.

'Must be a secret then...'

She would'nt  lay a hand on it.

"...Have you asked permission to enter this room?"A female voice said.

The red headed girl turned her head at the foreign voice.

The girl had long pink hair that reached to her waist and emerald green eyes that matched. She woar a light pink sweater; it wasn't too tight nor too light, the Uchiha sign was placed at her shoulders in both sides, along with her black skirt that reached to her knees and boots with short heels. (A/N: The boots I was referring was from Sakura's boots in the shippuden.)

She was very beautiful she had to admit.

...Wait, something seems a miss.

She has the Uchiha sign!

She is an Uchiha!

An Uchiha!

"I'm asking you a question!?"Her voice rosed up a little bit.

She was speechless.

Was she...?

Was she attracted...?

To her!?

(A/N: Okay! So I finally updated! Last week was my first day of school and so I only update today.

And!!! I know that some of you freaked out about Karin attracted to her, Just to make this clear is that I think Karin is the type of girl who, erm, gets easily attracted to handsome boys like Sasuke, but a sudden thought came to me that she might me a little less attracted to the same sex, weird I know, furthermore I am not making these a yuri or some sort of girl x girl relationship, I just did this for humor so please don't misunderstand and please don't take the Karin/Sakura relationship seriously I only did this to make the future chapters more funny and humorous.

Addition to that, I think I'm going enter this story to 'Naruto Watty Awards' So please vote and review.

And don't hesitate to ask questions towards this story,

Thank you and I truly appreciate it!)