Chapter 16: Two Little Birds

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Darn, Karin is attracted to her.

"I-I, Umm, I just found this place."She answered.

Her face was adorned by a blushed.

The pinkette seems to relaxed and the tension was quickly cut off.

"I presume that you're from Team...Taka."She said uncertain without a hint of an emotion.

"Oh yes! Me and Sasuke-kun are on the same team, I'm Karin by the way."She winked.

Inner Sakura raised a brow.'A fangirl I see...'

"Sakura. Uchiha Sakura."She said.

'Uchiha Sakura eh?'Karin thought.

A short silence happened between.

Suddenly, Karin went beside her, hugging her arm.

"Soo...Whats your favourite color?"

Sakura's eyes widened and paled while inner Sakura's jaw dropped.

'This girl is crazy!'

▪○●□■

After 30 minutes of constant blabbering of Karin, she was forced to get out of the room due to Madara, who entered the room

The pinkette tiredly sat on her chair and stared at the ceiling.

"That girl really is tiresome."He said standing in front of her.

She looked at him."I didn't knew that Sasuke turned into a pervert."

"A pervert? Your point is?"

Her face frowned."He...He actually did something inappropriate to me that makes him a pervert."

Under his mask was his brow raised."Inappropriate?"He chuckled. "I don't see why..."

She narrowed her eyes.

"Uchiha women really are attractive that some led other females to be attracted to one other,"He paused when he saw her bit her lip."...So I don't see why Sasuke can..."

"I had enough meeting two Uchiha's in one day."She stated."Jokes aside, is there anything you needed?"

"I don't come in your place without a reason."

"So what is it? I'm not patient this time."Sakura grunted.

Madara didn't like the tone of her voice and he decided to ignore it in the mean time."Sasuke already awakened his Mangekyō Sharingan, I want you teach him the ways and keep a close eye on him, you may use your summonings if you must."

She sighed."I always do the works, not that I am complaining about it."She looked at the other side."Furthermore, I don't think he won't allow me to train him due to his ego and his arrogant attitude."

"This is an order."His voice was hard, cold and held authority.

Sakura stared at him straight to the eye."Let alone to learn it by himself, if he wanted help so be it, if he want some training so be it, if he don't want to be taught so be it. He used to be my teammate and I know him, I don't want trouble."

Madara stayed silent and finally gave in."You win but keep an eye on him along with his team."

Then he walked out leaving her.

She sighed again, this time deeper."The more the merrier."

Sloching on her chair she did,

Her time of peace was short lived when she heard a whoosh-ing sound and shouts of curses and loud footsteps echoed just outside of the library.