Part 7

Marks POV
After dark attacking me today, I have sort of been a lot more spaced out and I'm finding it hard to focus as thoughts of dark continue to ambush my brain. I think jack has noticed. "Mark, is everything okay?" he asks walking into the room. "Yea jack, I just can't get dark out of my head." he assures me that its all gonna be okay and hugs me. Then he tells me he is going to order pizza. He walks off.
Jacks POV
God, I really need some pizza to get my mind off this. If anti and dark are becoming more powerful, they might seriously harm us.
T̠I̠M̠E̠ S̠K̠I̠P̠ S̠T̠I̠L̠L̠ J̠A̠C̠K̠S̠ P̠O̠V̠
The pizza is finally here. I take it into the sitting room. I call mark. He runs to grab a slice. I offer to make coffee. When I get into the kitchen and check myself in the mirror as my face feels flushed. Slowly my reflection climbs out of the mirror and I can only stare in confusion. "MARK, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!!" I scream he runs in panicking. He stops and stares at the anomaly as its eyes fade to black and his teeth go sharp. He lunges at mark pinning him onto a counter. Mark stares in confusion as Anti leans into him, "heheh, love you dark..." he kisses mark as I grab a pan. I smack anti across the back of his head. He falls to the floor unconscious.

AUTHORS NOTE
Ik it seems small but thank you for so many views on this book! This is big for me XD aand shout out  to kpoplover1231 who has voted for every chapter of this so far THANK YOU